Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to purchase some touch up paint for my 05 silver SSR. Of course like all the accessories, they couldn't find the exact bottle with R. Silver listed. But they said the computer came up with paint code #67 Part number 12346693, LT. Tarnished silver Met. Is this the correct crosses referenced paint code for the R. Silver. If it is not does anyone know the paint code. I tried to look on my door and was not able to find the info. :confused

The paint I purchased seems to be a little darker then my SSR silver.

Don't you hate those road stones.

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,618 Posts
That seems correct. I ordered some touch up paint from www.paintscratch.com just two days ago for my R. Silver SSR.

Their website shows:

Light Tarnished Silver Metallic Clearcoat 67/WA994L

I looked on the sticker in the glove box door and on the bottom line it shows:

BC/CC U 994L

BC = Base Coat
CC = Clear Coat
U = Upper paint color
L = Lower paint color

Since my silver SSR is a single color paint scheme the is only a "L"ower paint code listed. If it was an 06 with two tone paint scheme then the "U"pper code would have been present as well.

I hope that helps.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Here ya go......

The paint codes for the SSR:

Color Name.............Order Code................Touch up Paint Code

Aqua Blur......................26U...........................WA-214M
Smokin Asphalt..............41U...........................WA-8555
Ricochet Silver...............67U............................WA-994L
Redline Red....................70U............................WA-9075
Slingshot Yellow.............79U............................WA-423G

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Ricochet silver good for trailers, too ?

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but if I were to purchase the GM Ricochet Silver paint and put it on a new tear drop camper trailer so as to match my SSR, would it apply and show as well as the plain white paint on these trailers does ? :confused

Or is this some exotic paint that requires some kind of trick methods and a ton of preparatory applications and procedures ? :cuss

Thanks - Gary (WearyEagle)

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Silver Paint

I have the same question, as I am going to try to match my 14 foot boat, with my Silver SSR, that I will use on occasion.

·
Banned
183 Posts
C1Trob said:
I have the same question, as I am going to try to match my 14 foot boat, with my Silver SSR, that I will use on occasion.
Your best bet is to furnish your paint provider the proper paint codes and maybe your SSrs fuel door so they can custom match the paint to an exact match to your SSr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts