Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend had bought a 2004 SSR with the bose system and it already had a different radio not stock but didn't work and he had a Alpine radio put in and now has a problem with the radio going in and out while the convertible is open anybody know about this ty

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
My friend had bought a 2004 SSR with the bose system and it already had a different radio not stock but didn't work and he had a Alpine radio put in and now has a problem with the radio going in and out while the convertible is open anybody know about this ty
Lots of variables here. One simple one could be the antenna. It is built into the window and is directional so if the station in question is at a good distance away it could be the issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think it is an antenna problem because it is also going in n out with bluetooth not just on radio I think it has to do with the auto volume but not sure

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Doubtful you'll get your problem solved here. You've taken out the stock radio and replaced it with a brand X. No telling how the wiring was done. Take it back to the person who did it or take it to someone who knows what they are doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts