Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 05 SSR with 6300 miles, purchased Nov 04, amplifier has gone out and there is suppose to be a service bul out. anyone else having problems

:confused :smash

horseracing
Issaquah, Wa

Took to dealer and the fix is take the fuse out and reinstall....guess what; it worked....anyway for now all is normal

Horseracing
:party

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
my cd changer got stuck 2 times -- took apart the dash 2 times-- so now i have 3rd radio. and everytime I change the cd I become very anxious.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Horseracing, I had the Same Problem.

My 2003 was about 4 months old when the amp suddenly quit "amping". You could tell the volume, bass, etc. was about half what it used to be. My small town dealer had no other SSR to compare it to so they said the radio was working and "sounded fine to them" since no codes showed on their tester. They just wouldn't listen to me about how weak the radio was compared to what it had been. two weeks later I was putting the top up and suddenly the amp starting "amping" again. Radio was back to normal. This has happened one other time since then where the amp quits for a while and then will suddenly start again. Let me know what they do for you. You might want to try the top up or down and see if it magically corrects the problem. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts