Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just invested $40.00 for this effort! Awfully nice to have a SSR donated to the SA:

NeSmith Chevrolet Buick GMC on Highway 280 West in Claxton has announced it will raffle off a “Slingshot Yellow” 2004 Chevrolet SSR to try to raise $50,000 for the Salvation Army of Savannah.

The raffle kicked off at NeSmith Chevrolet’s 100th anniversary celebration on Saturday. The dealership’s goal is to sell 2,500 raffle tickets at $20 apiece.

An anonymous donor gave the Chevy SSR to the Salvation Army so it could be used to promote the Salvation Army brand and community efforts. The roadster has a 5.3 liter V8 engine and 5,243 miles.

Anyone interested in contributing to raffle ticket sales may contact Leigh Anderson at 912-739-1744. Tickets may be purchased until Dec. 23 at NeSmith Chevrolet in Claxton or online with a debit or credit card through PayPal at Claxton, Hinesville, Jesup Chevrolet, GMC, Buick Dealerships | Serving Savannah, Glennville, Statesboro, Reidsville, Metter, Pembroke, Vidalia | Nesmith Chevrolet | Georgia.

A drawing for the winner will be held on Dec. 24.

-------------------------------------------

Nesmith Chevrolet Raffle with 100% proceeds to benefit the Salvation Army

Enter for your chance to win a 2004 Chevrolet SSR! For just $20 per raffle ticket you could win this mint condition Yellow Hot Rod! Drawing will happen on Friday, December 23rd...so hurry in to get your raffle ticket. ALL proceeds go to the local Salvation Army! Call Leigh at 912-739-1744. Tickets can be purchased at Nesmith Chevrolet in Claxton or we will deliver your raffle ticket to you.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I sent in $20, that's all a :yellow: is worth.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Email from Leigh:

Thank you so much for your purchase of 2 raffle tickets and for posting the information about our raffle on your website. We would love for this event to go viral and raise a lot of money for The Salvation Army.

I have mailed you your tickets stubs to the address that you provided in your email to Ashley.

The vin number is 1GCES14P44B104921.

Thanks again for your support of this raffle.

Leigh T. Anderson

AND:

Please forward to all your contacts.

YOU COULD WIN A HOT ROD FROM NESMITH CHEVROLET!

NOW until December 23, enter our raffle for your chance to WIN a 2004 Chevrolet SSR – and give back to the local Salvation Army!

Raffle tickets are only $20. To purchase your tickets, visit NeSmith Chevrolet Claxton (located at 7334 US Hwy 280 in Claxton), call us at 1-800-673-6399, or visit us online at Nesmith Chevrolet Claxton and buy your ticket today. We do accept credit and debit cards.

100% of the raffle proceeds will be donated to our local Salvation Army chapter.

Give back today – and enter for your chance to win the hot rod from NeSmith Chevrolet Claxton!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,818 Posts

Ya but it can be painted with a brush or roller.

The S/A is the only group that I see doing real help for our local needy people.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,979 Posts
I got my tickets and she said she wouuld store :yellow: for me if I won and I could pick it up on my way to the Keys Run 2012. :)

She also said she drove this one to an event where they were selling tickets and she fell in love with it. She had never driven one before.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Raffle

Got my 2 tickets on the way...one certainly is a winner...will have to do some smokin asphalt stripes after i pick her up....good cause --well worth the $ and leigh was very helpful....chuckstr

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
A very worthy charity! I'll buy some tickets, and if I win it, I'll donate it back to the Salvation Army to raffle off again.

·
Premium Member
9,271 Posts
A very worthy charity! I'll buy some tickets, and if I win it, I'll donate it back to the Salvation Army to raffle off again.
Running out of parking spots, huh???:reddevil

1 - 20 of 53 Posts