Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you pac blues and secret pac blue wanna be's.need your votes for the rotm for march
Im a stocker versus the legendary yellow doophus and a flamed redline red.
We cant be pushed around by these other colors.
We are the few but the proud
Ok, off my soap box
3 great looking trucks, take a peek and cast a vote

Bennyb

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
I'm a Redline Red but I really like your campaign "literature" I think an excellent slogan would be " I am True Blue " You go "bennybadbutt" You got my vote. tennesseecozydog :ssr

Breaking News ... benny you're getting bar b q'ed badly by the well known DOOPHUS 12 to 5 :frown2: :frown2: :frown2:. You better take out some more TV adds, get your name out there in front of all the BluesBrothers ... who's your campaign manager ??? :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
With only 8 voting days left those Slingshot Yeller guys and gals are singin' that 1971 Joan Baez classic folk song "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" only they're singin' "The night they drove old Benny down, and all the Yeller bells were ringin' the night they voted old Benny down" !!! :yellow: 21 :blue: 11 :ssr 8 tennesseecozydog :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,465 Posts
Our "Blues Brothers and Sisters" won 4 months in a row in late 2016-17 I believe!

Maybe it's not too late to start another run!!! But we really don't want to turn this into a favorite color contest! ALL colors are beautiful on our "R's"!!!
:silver::blue::blur::purple::black::yellow::ssr

Reactions: BLUMnM

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,012 Posts
I’m a Soul Man

I’m a stocker (looking) fan, and a Blues Brothers fan.

Briefcase Full of Blues is a staple record from 78.

Classic movie line:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

I wore the shirt yesterday.

That said, there are some really nice modified looking Rs too.

I’m heading out to the garage now to put the top down and head out

:silver:

P.S. Don’t limit your rally cry to only the Pac Blues

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m a stocker (looking) fan, and a Blues Brothers fan.

Briefcase Full of Blues is a staple record from 78.

Classic movie line:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

I wore the shirt yesterday.

That said, there are some really nice modified looking Rs too.

I’m heading out to the garage now to put the top down and head out

:silver:

P.S. Don’t limit your rally cry to only the Pac Blues
my first ssr was silver back in the day and loved that almost everyone loved the shape in the silver.
i had wanted to get a yellow because that was the color i always saw and loved it and went and saw many around the country when shopping for my current ssr. but ran across my pc blue at a price i could afford and bought a truck without ever seeing one in person.
thats why i say love the pac blue. the color just stands out
but im a lover of all the colors. you could paint one of our babies turd brown and it would look beautiful.

ok back to political side
whats the saying
a chicken in every pot
2 ssr's in every garage
lets make ssr strong again

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With only 8 voting days left those Slingshot Yeller guys and gals are singin' that 1971 Joan Baez classic folk song "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" only they're singin' "The night they drove old Benny down, and all the Yeller bells were ringin' the night they voted old Benny down" !!! :yellow: 21 :blue: 11 :ssr 8 tennesseecozydog :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
but i wont go into the night quietly :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Rally call
Need more voters
Pick a blue a yellow or a fire
But lets get the vote count up
Grew up south of Chicago (Springfield) so I know how to vote Tombstones and Street people ... need some help Bro ??? "Here's a Pint, vote for bennybad, first name on the ballot" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts