Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the little small round plastic RPG thing that had a cotton ball and liquid surrounding it??! We arent smart enough to figure it out!!?:

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
It is a dry towel to start. When you press the center - HARD. It will all the dry towel to absorb the water, expand, and pop up to reveal a moist cotton towel to clean your hands.

ssr3 - The Chemist.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I was glad someone answered about the plastic disk . I went to the Denison Chamber Commerce they had no idea finally saw the Texas member SSR3 who put it in the goodie bag and said how to make it work

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Were al the bags the same of were there some random items in the bags so different people got different items?

·
Super Moderator
13,908 Posts
Good to know..we got rid of the whale oil lamps a few years back...we got those fancy electric Lights now..
Funny about goodie bags
I have this item on my desk I still haven't figured out
Not sure if it is Car Done or Card One - says CARDONE

In my yute we had coal oil lamps - no whales in central Alberta - although maybe petrified whales

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
When I looked at my goodie bag and found the oilier, fully half of the oil had leaked into the top cap, so no way to open it with making a mess. OOPS, did I do that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts