Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Please go to Rally in the Valley BANQUET to sign up and pay for the Banquet on Saturday May 15th.
CUT OFF DATE TO PAY IS APRIL 25 2021

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
APRIL 1 WAS OPENING DAY of DALES WHEELS THROUGH TIME
DURING THE "RALLY IN THE VALLEY" WE WILL GET A DISCOUNTED ENTRY OF ONLY $10 MAY 13-16, YOU MUST MENTION SSR!!
62 Vintage Lane
Maggie Valley, North Carolina 28751

·
Registered
SOLD 04 UV Metallic (7/1/12-6/28/20)
1,208 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm SSR-less (sold it late June 20) however I'm tentatively thinking about coming up for awhile on Sat.

I might either drive my Dad's 45th Anniversary Camaro or my daily personal Frontier. I have a couple SSR items I'd like to have sold. The silver "SS" for the tailgate new in the bag. A small blue "pullback" SSR car. And lastly a framed "Concept" SSR in the warehouse poster- with signatures and the certificate/letter.
I will also have an assortment of other diecast- NOT SSR- from my Dad's collection.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,245 Posts
Despite you losing your PermaGrin, you are still family! It would be good to see you and I'm sure there will be interest in the items you have as well! 😉

Reactions: Mr. Bill

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Just to let everyone know that I will have several of dicktator‘s bed light and shift kits with me at MV. If you want one, I will be staying at the Valley Inn.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Thank you for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Michael,
I'm planning to come now. Wasn't sure. I've sold my R!! New owner is Willis Faust from Lexington KY. He picks up the truck tomorrow. I'll be sure he knows about Maggie but I think he does having owner an R before.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Does anyone have the tool to remove the coin tray or cup holder from the dash if so please bring it to the rally, there are a couple of members that need to remove theirs.
Thankx

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Will you be attending the Banquet?

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
As some know, I sold my R to a great owner, Willis Faust from Lexington KY. I don’t think he is attending but I still plan to, and see some of my long time friends.
That said, I will have a non-R to bring all of the OE and aftermarket parts, as well as some keepsakes that I will be putting up at the swap meet.
BRING CASH CAUSE ITS KING!! Or you can send me cash like you did for the banquet.
My email is [email protected].

I will try to post an updated list before I get there for any early birds. I did a former list about a year ago, if you want to go on a hunt here on the site. I’ll try to update that.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Thank you Sir!

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Please add Joe and Carol Garner to the list. This newbee is looking forward to meeting the Fanatics.
You will be amazed at how nice the fanatics are...
and they go way beyond the normal response that you might expect whenever you have a question...
see ya tomorrow Joe.....I’ll show ya MY TOYS ....IF YOU SHOW ME PICTURES OF SOME OF YOURS...
My wife Kitty is looking forward to meeting you and Carol...
she was a teacher of deaf and hearing impaired children for 33 years....

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
There will be a fire pit going every night, bring your marshmellows.
Bring something to roast them with.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
If you want your nuts roasted you will have handle that yourself!

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 · (Edited)
Update for the rally
Dinner Wednesday.
Trip to mount Pisgah & meet & great Thursday.
Trip to Tail of the dragon, Asheville walk Friday.
Cruisr in & Swap meet saturdy Then banquet Saturdy night
Sunday say your goodbyes

Reactions: HUAW
61 - 80 of 125 Posts