Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"RALLY IN THE VALLEY" MAGGIE VALLEY NORTH CAROLINA"
With all of the Events going on in the world today we wanted to remind everyone about Maggie Valley in May 2021
YES I know it is a little early to talk about next year's rally, We have been asked about it already.

Linda and I want to let you know that there WILL be another "RALLY IN THE VALLEY"
The HOST LOCATION will be "THE VALLEY INN" .The dates are May 13-16 2021
The Valley Inn is located directly across the street from the Laurel Park Inn.
236 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC 28751
For those of you that want to make reservations early. THE VALLEY INN has plenty of Vacancies those of us that have stayed there in the past already have our reservations. You may make your reservation NOW!
The Valley Inn has rooms available at a good price. Call (828) 926 1240 for reservations.
Be sure you tell them you are with the SSR Fanatics If you receive a recording, Leave a message, the owner ANDY will call you back.
The Laurel Park
Inn- Reservation number is (828) 926-1700
Maggie Valley Inn & Conference Center as most of you know WAS SOLD Reservation number is (828) 926 0201
Scottish Inn Reservation number is (828) 926 5066
The only Inn we have confirmed prices so far is The Valley Inn.
We are still trying to nail down reservation costs with them.

We will post information about the other Inns as soon as we have it..
This is your chance to help us to make this your rally. We are open to all REASONABLE suggestions!!
The options are all there, and as of now we do not have a set schedule except for the TRADITIONAL MEET AND GREET on Thursday the 16th 6:00 pm. Pizza, Chicken, Soda & Water. Not sure if we will have Margaritas this year.
We would like to have the options for a CRUISE, TECH SESSION & SHOW & SHINE. Anyone wishing to offer their services to help with any of these are more than welcome.
Last year we offered a T-Shirt Design contest, the winner gets free T-Shirts, the offer is on again this year.
THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP SHEET!!
Open for suggestions & questions feel free to send me a "conversation"
We look forward to seeing at least 100 SSR's in Maggie next year.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
638 Posts
How about a pontoon-boat cruise on Lake Lure?

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
638 Posts
Lake Lure is beautiful. Gonna need a a BIG pontoon boat.😉😉😉🤔🤔🤔
Don't know for sure, but maybe we would need more than boat. Whaddaya think? o_O

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We plan to go by there check out prices and availability

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,438 Posts
My head is spinning trying to keep things straight with the International Rally in September but you can count on me being there for you and Linda and the Maggie Valley Rally! :D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I have made reservations at valley inn and am ready to go. SSRoe, if you need help in contacting someone about a restaraunt, I still have all my contact information.

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC
1,106 Posts
I have made reservations at valley inn and am ready to go. SSRoe, if you need help in contacting someone about a restaraunt, I still have all my contact information.
We tried to make reservations at the valley inn in Maggie 2 weeks ago and the guy said he had so many he Was putting us on a list???

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are working on other motels as well for May, no one else is taking reservations yet. When we have made a "deal" lower price at other locations we will post them.
If we have anywhere near the number signed up next year as we did this year it will take at least 3 motels to accommodate all of us!
We are still 7 1/2 months away please be patient.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts