Chevy SSR Forum banner
161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Sorry but we won’t be able to attend. Thanks for all your efforts in putting this together. I know that it’s going to be a Great Rally enjoyed by ALL. We will miss all, as it it one of Our Favorite Rallies. Enjoy Everyone, Have Fun…..👍😊

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I will hold one for you since you have a couple of weeks see if you can try and get the 2T 40 bolts out of the left side of your tailgate if you can we can install it on the Saturday that we are there in less than a half an hour I will bring tools when you go to remove the T 40 bolts take one at a time loose then snug it up before you loosen the other one so you don’t lose your tailgate alignment

·
Registered
1 Posts
James & Yvonne will be attending. We will stay with friends in the area and would like to bring them to the dinner. Is that possible. Do I need to pay for the dinner in advance and if so, how? I'll post the selection once I figure out all these questions.:cool:

·
Registered
Black 2005, 6L w/ 6 sp manual, 21K miles.
35 Posts
You are all set, 1 Chicken 1 Steak
Thankx Richard
Not sure who I should direct this question to. I am registered for the event and have hotel reservations, but have not sent money for my banquet meal. Who do I send that to, and how much is it? Thanks so much Trapper (Gary T)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not sure who I should direct this question to. I am registered for the event and have hotel reservations, but have not sent money for my banquet meal. Who do I send that to, and how much is it? Thanks so much Trapper (Gary T)
Here you go...

161 - 180 of 202 Posts