Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks as you get ready for the Rally start taking pictures and posting them up to help those of us who can't make it be able to live through you all that can make the trip.
Enjoy the fun and friends. remember vacation Calories don't count.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,416 Posts
Does this count? Here in my driveway in Cincinnati doing some cleaning. Only have to drive across town....
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

You can have it this nice too! Only takes some elbow grease and planning and you can have the next one in your hometown! 👍

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,208 Posts
That's awesome!Gives my heart palpitations that no one is holding onto the open "snacklebox" and only supported by gear shift. I've seen "Tommy Boy"
All good. Our R is riding on Michelin Pilot Super Sports, sport Bilsteins, SE lowering springs, Spohn CrMo rear control arms, panhard bar, Addco sway bars and just finished urethane front bushings from SE last Thursday night. She is low, tracks straight and rides smooooth.

That said, I did notice a little more whine as we came back on the freeway when my stint was over. @Parnelli is up on the wheel. I’m feeling mid-morning siesta coming on

1 - 20 of 23 Posts