Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I rate mine about a five, too many bumps and bubbles around the bottom of the doors

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
FatherLarry said:
Rate the Fit & Finish on your SSR From 1 to 10
1 being poor.

I rate mine #7 :cry
Fit #8

Finish a very poor #5, will fix when I decide on graphics or flames :confused

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts

Hood doesn't fit right and the plastic pan on the rear has a wave in it. GM says both are due to production tolerances. :banghead

·
Registered
904 Posts
I would rate mine a 5 but for GM I would rate it a 9, I was in Nam when GM was trying to make M-16's, Well better not go there

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Perfection????

She's not perfect but she's beautiful!! :ssr I give it a 9 :thumbs

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd have to give mine a "Thumbs Up" 9. When I started working at GM I was told the motto......"Beat it to fit....Paint it to match....Ship it, Ship it, Ship it." Ouch... Thank goodness that not everyone takes the "Quanity over Quality" concept.

B

·
0 Posts

9.5 Everyone was real happy when mine was made. I wonder if it was because I ordered it, not just bought off the SR floor. :D

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Fit==9.5
Finish==7 Slight color difference between some panels.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Fit = 9.5 :yesnod

Finish = 9.5 :yesnod

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
164 Posts
It's gotta be a 10

Mine seems to be in great shape for fit... give it a 10 :thumbs :thumbs
The beast got the 5yr protection package... still beads all moisture and really shines after a wash... give it a 10 again... :thumbs :thumbs
I Love it!

W

·
0 Posts
Pretty good overall

Fit--One side wheel well cover-that extra piece on the front of the bump out for the wheel-has buckled out a bit--the dealer is going to fix it this week--
and I'm going to ask about the hood fit, too, because it doesn't seem to be a smooth fit. But I don't have the bumps and bubbles that some of you refer to. Overall, I give her an eight.

Finish-Funny you should ask...I washed and shined her yesterday afternoon...my husband was sitting in his lazyboy til I got done...then he had to change seats because he said the reflection was blinding him! :cool She's a mirror! I have to say a 9.5, can't give her a 10 only because I've got some bug entrails/acid on the front that have done their damage..

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts