Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With only the drivers window down we have a vibration/rattle behind us. Yes the top is up. Sounds come from behind the seats and/or top storage compartment? :confused

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Mine happens periodically too. It is just the plastic piece that goes up where the seat belt is above the seat top. It comes loose and I have to just push it back into position. It is not a prob. on the driver side, just the passenger side for some reason but it is easily pushed back into place.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think I found my rattle???? Now to try and describe it?, interior roof liner(plastic) on rear window section of drop-top is not fully tight with the structure. Found it to be loose in that wonderful contortion you have to get into to clean the inside back window. I'll check it out more fully this weekend when I have more time to resolve it and post.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine Too

cruzned said:
Mine happens periodically too. It is just the plastic piece that goes up where the seat belt is above the seat top. It comes loose and I have to just push it back into position. It is not a prob. on the driver side, just the passenger side for some reason but it is easily pushed back into place.
I have the same minor problem. No big deal. Just a pain when it comes loose and you have to reach across to push it back in.

·
Registered
216 Posts
lower the passenger window 1/2" when you put the drivers window down...voila'.

Lol, don't know what it is, but it works

1 - 8 of 8 Posts