Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,363 Posts
Done (Thanks Mike) and now trying to consolidate all related threads in the new FORUM under Technical Discussion heading

,If you come across a thread or post that should be moved to the new Forum please send me a link to it by Conversation and I will move it.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
FAREWELL SSR AND LANSING CRAFT CENTER hey Dwight this link caught it this morning in another discussion “ interesting read SSR history “it’s an old story but it makes reference to the company that supposedly built our our RDM‘s also built them for the Pontiac sunbird or Sunfire which ever one maybe this will help the guys that are working on the RDM boards with some more information or can get a schematic for those boards my .02

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
Done (Thanks Mike) and now trying to consolidate all related threads in the new FORUM under Technical Discussion heading

,If you come across a thread or post that should be moved to the new Forum please send me a link to it by Conversation and I will move it.
Shouldn't that be a new Thread and not forum??

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,363 Posts
There are several threads discussing several ways to handle the issue of the RDM being unrepairable and unavailable and what to do about it. The thought is to put ALL of that information in the same place instead of scattered all over the Fanatic site so that maybe we can find a solution to the issue. We are hoping to make it easier to find a fix so the, arguably, most unique item on our trucks does not become the killer of our pride and joy.

Reactions: sweet34

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
There are several threads discussing several ways to handle the issue of the RDM being unrepairable and unavailable and what to do about it. The thought is to put ALL of that information in the same place instead of scattered all over the Fanatic site so that maybe we can find a solution to the issue. We are hoping to make it easier to find a fix so the, arguably, most unique item on our trucks does not become the killer of our pride and joy.
Yes, Yes I agree. Every thing about RDM under one THREAD in the SSR Fanatics Forum. What say you?🤔🤔🤔

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,363 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.