Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: SSR digital prints

Hello fellow fanatics,

Well it's only taken me two years but I finally got around to making my digital SSR poster into 7 different colors of the our beloved ride. I'll be doing them up as an 8-1/2" x 11" print on photo paper and framed.
Working on a price that won't break the bank and would be affordable to everyone. The most expensive thing is the shipping and the frame. The frame will be heavy plastic with a faux Aluminum finish with glass not plastic. Here is a sample of what they will look like. I'm tweaking the Ultra Violet Blue color a bit so it will be a little closer to the actual color. Will ship them by Priority Mail so they arrive fast and safe. If I get enough interest I'll fire up the printer so they can be received before the Christmas holiday.
PS, I'll be making my SSR coffee mugs again in March of 2012 in all of the SSR solid colors.

Cheers everyone!

Al - Vmax1244

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,965 Posts
Because every conserator I have spoken to says to use UV protectant acrylic instead of glass for collectible art I ask, Why glass? The acrylic will not break and ruin the art in the event it is dropped or falls in an earthquake.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing between $25 and $30 with shipping. When I printed my SSR posters I had to print 500 to get a price break and that was one color. These I can do one at a time in the comfort of my own home while watching the Eagles lose.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,783 Posts
I was trying to match the UV once upon a time for something I was working on..... The feedback that I got from a couple owners on the color match for the ultra-violet was Pantone 2756 and 273. My eye thought Pantone 2735, 2745 and 2755 could also be likely candidates.

Hope this helps you tweak the color........

Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Count me in

I'm guessing between $25 and $30 with shipping. When I printed my SSR posters I had to print 500 to get a price break and that was one color. These I can do one at a time in the comfort of my own home while watching the Eagles lose.
At this price range it is a good deal.

Well here in Houston the Texans having been winning the game but losing quarterbacks. :mad

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Mike!
The Pantone 2735 was right on the money.
It looks awesome on the photo paper!

Al

I was trying to match the UV once upon a time for something I was working on..... The feedback that I got from a couple owners on the color match for the ultra-violet was Pantone 2756 and 273. My eye thought Pantone 2735, 2745 and 2755 could also be likely candidates.

Hope this helps you tweak the color........

Regards,

Mike

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone interested please shoot me a PM. Price is $28.50 with shipping and includes a 4" x 6" print that you can frame and Pop it on your desk or mount on the fridge door. I accept PayPal and S&H Green stamps for those who remember. Just kidding on the stamps.

Yep "Mike in Orlando" you were always my best customer. You must have every mug I ever made! Although we all know Asphalt Black is the best color. LOL

Al - Vmax1244

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RE: SSR Prints shipped

Prints have been shipped

DOOPHUS
Marc NY
quick silver
Amarillo SSR

Thanks guys

Al - Vmax1244

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RE: Prints

YellowroseSSR

Your framed Slingshot Yellow print has been shipped.

Thanks Mike,

Al - Vmax1244

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bill Ligon

Your framed SSR Ultra Violet print has been shipped.

Thanks,
Al - Vmax1244

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,522 Posts
GREAT PRINTS . . . Many Thanks

Prints have been shipped

DOOPHUS
Marc NY
quick silver
Amarillo SSR

Thanks guys

Al - Vmax1244
My prints arrived this afternoon . . . your posted photos don't do them justice.

Excellent frame choice as well.

MANY MANY THANKS!

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks DOOPHUS!
Really glad that you like it! Was hard to find a decent frame at a reasonable price that would actually work with the SSR and still give it that classic look.
Hope it gives you many years of joy.

Al - Vmax1244

My prints arrived this afternoon . . . your posted photos don't do them justice.

Excellent frame choice as well.

MANY MANY THANKS!

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !

1 - 20 of 42 Posts