Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M up here in Springfield, IL. with the lovely wife, At the Rt 66 rally. Naturally the TOY is here. As you may know I entered the TOY in September's ROTM. CAZ SSR is another entry. He is also on is way to Springfield. How COOL is that. When he gets here we will take pictures. I'LL forward them to @CruDawg to post.

·
BLU SSR
3,464 Posts
When someone needs a vote in IL. It is customary to Buy a Vote.

@CAZ SSR and @SWT RYD trying to buy a vote from IL resident @SSReplay

Jim is a honest man. He refused any outside influence.
CruDawg , Thanks for the character endorsement 0:) actually they were trying to make sure I didn't enter my Aqua Blur and ace them both out!>:)
NOW BEFORE ANYONE GETS OVERLY SENSITIVE -- Please understand that this is all in good fun and is just an attempt to ensure that this "competition" isn't taken more seriously than it should be ! This all put a big smile on our faces -- hope it did the same for all who read it. .... Now where did I put SWT RYD's check? >:)>:)>:)

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Thanks, Eric I hope it ends in a tie.We really had some good laughs out of putting this together. Thanks @CruDawg for posting pictures while we were out of town. What would we do without today's technology.
No problem Robert, Glad to do it.
Did you notice I enhanced the rope on the tug of war picture!?
I also placed a ROTM Badge on top of the rope. :laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, Eric I hope it ends in a tie.We really had some good laughs out of putting this together. Thanks @CruDawg for posting pictures while we were out of town. What would we do without today's technology.
No problem Robert, Glad to do it.
Did you notice I enhanced the rope on the tug of war picture!?
I also placed a ROTM Badge on top of the rope. /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts