Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, my name is Braiden and i own a dealership in OKC called Exotic Motorsports of Oklahoma and we recently sold an 06 SSR with 12k miles to a very nice guy in Texas but he needs a front license plate holder. I can not find one anywhere to save my life and i promised this guy i would get him one.

Does anybody have one for sale??
The one that came in a box when i purchased the truck either does not fit or is missing some parts. I really hate to tell this guy i can not find him one.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
Hi there, my name is Braiden and i own a dealership in OKC called Exotic Motorsports of Oklahoma and we recently sold an 06 SSR with 12k miles to a very nice guy in Texas but he needs a front license plate holder. I can not find one anywhere to save my life and i promised this guy i would get him one.

The one that came in a box when i purchased the truck either does not fit or is missing some parts. I really hate to tell this guy i can not find him one.

Follow this link

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts

Braiden, Did you get the SSR from the original owner? Ha! I hate to save you some money, but, If it was in a box with the SSR I would think it's correct. You know it mounts on one of the grill bars, lower I think, and Holes HAVE to be drilled. Some members didn't want to molest/drill the bars so they used 3M double sided tape. If I'm wrong someone will speak up!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Recommend that you purchase front plate holder from Mike Moro at Simple Engineering in Arizona.

Mike's plate holder stands proud of the front fascia and precludes drilling and putting screws into the plastic. Your customer will be very happy.

Mike's is well engineered and fits perfectly. I know, I have one!

www.simple-engineering.com

@Mike in AZ

·
Premium Member
344 Posts

I have one available ... sent you a PM

Cadiman

·
Spirited driver!
867 Posts
hey @Bond007, also tell your customer about this site. It will make his ownership experience infinitely better and there is a large contingent of SSR Fanatics in Texas that are ready to help with any issues that may come up in the future.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I have one that I will sell you for $100.00 that does not require that you drill any holes in the front grill of the Truck. The bracket mounts underneath the grill and to the radiator support. A real nice set up!

As I now live in Florida, no front plate is required! Used to live in California!

Please let me know if you are interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
ASooner
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing