Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MY05SSR
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does any one have a spare Rear Cargo Lid/Lamp Relay Module?
Dicktator
I down loaded your whole library and yes I read it. I need the small module on the cargo lid that the three wires screw unto. Like you had stated on one of your earlier threads, it has rub onto metal lid (cargo hatch) and has burnt the wires and burnt small circuit board inside. My actuator opens hatch fine and I also changed to a LED lamp and exchanged to a 2 amp fuse. I was told to just add a switch for lamp but I want it the way its suppose to be. I may have called it by the wrong name, working off of schematics which calls it a rear cargo lid lamp relay

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
First - remove fuse #40 in the Rear Fuse Box (10 Amp Fuse in an 05 "R").
The fuse does not blow when the circuit burns.
PM your e-mail address & phone number to me, so we can communicate completely.
I have fixed many burnt cargo bed lights.
I need photo's of the 3 wire connector and the printed circuit board.

Note: I do not know of any factory replacement PC Board or 3 wire connector.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,071 Posts
On my “to do” list

I have successfully sourced the cable connector, pc board connector and the relay, but have not yet gotten the PC boards built. I just have to find someone in Phoenix that will manufacture the PC boards for me.

Please send an email to me at [email protected] I’ll contact you when I have a completed unit to send you.......

Regards,

Mike

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,664 Posts
First - remove fuse #40 in the Rear Fuse Box (10 Amp Fuse in an 05 "R").
The fuse does not blow when the circuit burns.
PM your e-mail address & phone number to me, so we can communicate completely.
I have fixed many burnt cargo bed lights.
I need photo's of the 3 wire connector and the printed circuit board.

Note: I do not know of any factory replacement PC Board or 3 wire connector.
Sorry, I miss understood what you needed.

Contact Ed in FL he discovered the problem and knows more about the PC board than most.

Dicktator

·
MY05SSR
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dicktator
That's ok! I'm sorry for being irritated on reply (I was, not at you but took it out at you) This cargo lamp problem came with truck and I think it is also causing my top not going down. Ed did contact me and I sent info he wanted and tried to explain what's going on. I know it will get fixed with all this knowledge in my new family.
See you at Branson
John

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,919 Posts
I have successfully sourced the cable connector, pc board connector and the relay, but have not yet gotten the PC boards built. I just have to find someone in Phoenix that will manufacture the PC boards for me.

Please send an email to me at [email protected] I’ll contact you when I have a completed unit to send you.......

Regards,

Mike
Mike put me in line for one too. Mine was burned up when I got the truck. I removes the connector, relay board and hardwired a switch in at the light. Would like to restore it back to OEM if you are successful with the PC board sourcing. You may run into the same issue I am having with the mud flaps though, the price may be out of line because of the low volume. They may want a minimum run that exceeds what you can sell. Good luck!
Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts