Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2005 and it has a rear deck spoiler that looks to be a factory option. It's Aqua Blur like the truck and conforms exactly to the form of the rear. I haven't seen many SSR's with the spoiler and am wondering if it's factory or has been added by previous owner. Sorry can't post picture.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope that's not it. This spoiler has an 1-1/4 riser on each side and is fastened to the top cover. Actually extends about 3 inches on either side of the top bed cover. The back edge of the spoiler has almost the same curve as the inside lip of the tailgate and is even with but elevated 1-12 inches. Will try to figure how to post pictures soon. Thanks for your help'

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Google the Pontiac Grand Am wing and see if that is what you have. There are others but I think that one is pretty commonly used. They fit pretty good on the bed cover and are the right width.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,064 Posts
The ones on ebay, like this, sound like what you're describing. They're pretty popular.
You can get them color matched painted right from them. I think they were around $100.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Wizzr as that is the one. Really appreciate all the help and knowledge you guys have.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
OKIEDAVE. There is a Coffee & Cars Saturday the 15th in Mid West City at The Santa Fe cattle co. parking lot 8 - 11 am come visit us. we should have 6 or more SSR's. my cell is 405-833-1387, e-mail [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
OkieDave

We have 4 SSRs going to Texas TECH day Would love to have you join us for the trip down. Give me a call405-833-1387 Lloyd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts