Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
To all interested in a rear spoiler, I am currently in the process of producing them. They can be molded in or attached with 3m tape. They incorporate the 3rd blinking light in them as shown. I have the fiberglass plug in the pictures as shown, and currently making the Mold. If all goes well, they will be available Soon….
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire
Automotive tail & brake light Hood Plant Automotive lighting Vehicle
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I am also currently in the process of building my version of a rear window mod, that I have been excited about for a long time. As U can see in the attached pictures. That is the fiberglass plug built on a rear roof panel that I purchased to build the mold. Will post updates as I can’t wait to install both on Truck….
Road surface Wood Rectangle Beige Asphalt
Wood Road surface Beige Tin can Floor
Vehicle Hood Window Motor vehicle Automotive design
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive mirror

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
@DoubleVision
Hi I just saw that you build a rear spoiler for a SSR and Im interested in buying one if you build it for me. Also Im trying to get a front spoiler too, to place it at the bottom of the fog lights location.

How much it would cost to fabricate them and sent it to Puerto Rico? Also if you can provide pictures I would really appreciate it.

Please let me know as soon as you can, Thanks.
Hi Foller25
The fiberglass plugs for the Spoiler and Rear window mod r complete. I am in the process of building the molds off these pieces. Do not have any pricing yet until I complete the parts. I am not making any front chin spoilers as those r readily available from other suppliers. Will keep U informed as I progress…. Thanks for the Interest

1 - 4 of 4 Posts