Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find covers for the exhaust holes? Im adding side exhaust and need the holes covered

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
876 Posts
Those are not covers, just guides on where to cut the panel if one wanted rear exit exhaust if I am not mistaken.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,477 Posts
@SSR CHRIS Are you the same person that started this thread? Just curious with similar Name but different picture and join dates?

Nick

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,258 Posts
Florida Stainless makes a SS cover for the area around the license plate with or without the holes. If you don’t want polished SS it can be painted. Or do what Dinerman and I did, plastic weld a plug in there.
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant Tire

·
Registered
89 Posts
Florida Stainless makes a SS cover for the area around the license plate with or without the holes. If you don’t want polished SS it can be painted. Or do what Dinerman and I did, plastic weld a plug in there. View attachment 602223
Aw Jeez, Texasbaehr…Just saw your R, and it is, also, so very cool!! Vette exhaust?

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
876 Posts
aftermarket center exhaust for 93-02 Camaro SS
Whose aftermarket exhaust? The closest thing I have found, for my '99 Camaro is something similar from Magnaflow, but it is currently out of production with no availability I can find. Thanks

·
Registered
2003 SSR redline red, "Tupperware" bedliner
144 Posts
@SSRChris I am interested in knowing what side pipes you're getting and how your going around (or thru) the frame since they are true exhaust pipes???

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,258 Posts
Whose aftermarket exhaust? The closest thing I have found, for my '99 Camaro is something similar from Magnaflow, but it is currently out of production with no availability I can find. Thanks
Get them on eBay

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,867 Posts
My side pipes were non functional. They were strictly for looks. Plans were to install some cut outs to make it sound like the pipes were real but then I still had exhaust coming out the back... Not perfect but it looked great from the side!
Wheel Car Tire Plant Vehicle

Reactions: richsadams

·
Registered
10 Posts
My side pipes were non functional. They were strictly for looks. Plans were to install some cut outs to make it sound like the pipes were real but then I still had exhaust coming out the back... Not perfect but it looked great from the side!
View attachment 602464
View attachment 602464
I don’t have pics yet, I will take some tomorrow but I have a different type of side pipes. My pipes are coming out of the side of my ground kit

1 - 20 of 32 Posts