Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will be receiving first shipment of spoilers from the mfg. week after next....I will then do the modifications adding the hardware and installation instructions for the SSR..As this is a hobby job.....I will do my best to get them out as fast as I can.......A number of Forum members have already placed requests....and am starting to process those.....I will handle them on a first come first serve basis.....Please PM me for pricing info... There is a special price for Forum members...Thanks for your intrest......Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Questions

Whitewolf said:
Will be receiving first shipment of spoilers from the mfg. week after next....I will then do the modifications adding the hardware and installation instructions for the SSR..As this is a hobby job.....I will do my best to get them out as fast as I can.......A number of Forum members have already placed requests....and am starting to process those.....I will handle them on a first come first serve basis.....Please PM me for pricing info... There is a special price for Forum members...Thanks for your intrest......Wolfie:seeya

.......*******Thanks for all the replies I am getting......some have ask about painting and if they can be supplied already painted.......Sorry as I am not in my shop in Fl. I can't supply them painted......and also since there are so many varitions in ths SSR's paint.....it would be hard to make sure it would match....My Asphalt Black SSR has 3 different colors of black on it......Am slowly correcting this....Again, thanks for the interest.....Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Delivery

Just talked to the supplier and I should have the first shipment by a week from today..........I hope this helps some of you with shows comming up....Thanks, Wolfie:seeya

****If you have any further questions ...just put them in here.....Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wing

How much is the spoiler wing for the back. I am interested in one. Can you tell me the cost. I live in Ohio. Thanks, Carol:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Info.....

Carol'sssr said:
How much is the spoiler wing for the back. I am interested in one. Can you tell me the cost. I live in Ohio. Thanks, Carol:seeya
*****Sent you the requested info in a PM.....thanks for the interest....Wolfie:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Whitewolf said:
*****Sent you the requested info in a PM.....thanks for the interest....Wolfie:seeya

Send me the info also Whitewolf.:seeya

You're not in Florida, are you back in Bowling Green?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Answer.....

topjimmy said:
I am interested also. Sent you a pm.

*****Sent you an answer......:lol ............Hope to be seeing you'all soon in central Fl. Want to be able to pop the top more often and hit all the crusies in our area.........Take care, Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First run all sold

The first run of spoilers is all sold.....am reserving units on the second run....availability 2 to 3 week on those.....Thanks for all your interest.....This hobby is starting to look like work...and I'm supposed to be retired:glol .....Thanks for your support, Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the interest.....

Topcat55 said:
I don't see the price listed. I am interested if the price is right.

Thanks; TOM:ssr :ssr
*******Tom, Thanks for the interest......Have sent you PM with the info......Thanks, Wolfie:seeya

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Spoiler

Wolfie,

Sent you a PM the other day. 2nd run would work for me as stated. Please get back to me with price and ordering info.

Marc

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bcbear10 said:
Wolfie,

Sent you a PM the other day. 2nd run would work for me as stated. Please get back to me with price and ordering info.

Marc
***** Need to know where it will be shipped.......Thanks, Wolfie:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Whitewolf said:
The first run of spoilers is all sold.....am reserving units on the second run....availability 2 to 3 week on those.....Thanks for all your interest.....This hobby is starting to look like work...and I'm supposed to be retired:glol .....Thanks for your support, Wolfie:seeya

Yes Retired, I know the feeling!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
spoiler

Wolfie,

Sent you a pm the other day egarding shipping to my zip. Would like to get this thing ordered ASAP. Also need address to send money.

Thanks,

Marc

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Ok comming your way

bcbear10 said:
Wolfie,

Sent you a pm the other day egarding shipping to my zip. Would like to get this thing ordered ASAP. Also need address to send money.

Thanks,

Marc
Info comming your way in a PM.....Am busier than a one legged man in a paper hanging contest ........now thats not right??????A one armed man in a butt kicking contest?????? Oh well.......:glol :glol :glol dang.....time flies when your havin fun.....:seeya

1 - 20 of 23 Posts