Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear Spoilers & Brake scoops

Just finished this weeks run of spoilers......and all are ready to ship Monday....... I have done 1 extra this time......so if any on wants one it's ready.......PM me......These are the last I'll make for 3 weeks....as am going to Fl. to mow and repair irragation system.....and lay 720 sqft of ceramic tile (oh my achin back and knees) Catch ya'll on the flip side.......Wolfie:seeya

Btw the extra spoiler was sold Sat. evening so none availble for 3 week......

·
Registered
395 Posts
White wolf
I know we've beaten this horse to death but whe made your chin spoiler ? as I said I'm sure you have explained this already:seeya

THANKS
BILL

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Chin

Bill Scott said:
White wolf
I know we've beaten this horse to death but whe made your chin spoiler ? as I said I'm sure you have explained this already:seeya

THANKS
BILL
The chin spoiler is 3G and the quality and fit is exceptional.............and while we're at it.....I see other threads running in here today about Brake Scoops..........I think I was one of the first ones to make these scoops......another company made vents but not scoops........I have talked to Doug about making these brake scoops and the hood scoop.......using my one ofs as the plug for the mold.......and we have talked of other items........we'll see as things go along.......:seeya

·
Registered
395 Posts
Are these 3G front spoilers available at this time or was it a special custom piece that you had made ?? I like the size fit and shape, it looks like it belongs on the SSR rather than an add-on.

THANKS AGAIN
BILL

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are available.......

Bill Scott said:
Are these 3G front spoilers available at this time or was it a special custom piece that you had made ?? I like the size fit and shape, it looks like it belongs on the SSR rather than an add-on.

THANKS AGAIN
BILL
They are available....if he can keep up with the orders......... Go for it.....Give Doug a call....:seeya :seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Info....

jleas524 said:
how much for the spoiler and where are you in Fla??? I will b down there in a few weeks....
Sent you a PM with the info........Thanks, Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
1 Posts
jarhead

this my first question? I have a 2004, and i need a rear spoiler, and a front scoop. if anyone has a magnacharger on their 2004 how nuch horsepower did you achieve? also i need info on the exhaust system that will increase horsepower, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
jarhead said:
this my first question? I have a 2004, and i need a rear spoiler, and a front scoop. if anyone has a magnacharger on their 2004 how nuch horsepower did you achieve? also i need info on the exhaust system that will increase horsepower, thanks in advance.

Do a search. There are a bunch of threads on spoilers, scoops, magnachargers and exhaust. Too much info to repeat here :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bowing Green

jarhead said:

Am 20 mins. south on 31w..........Franklin, Ky. The scoop in the pictures above is a one of a kind which I made from scratch, just to fit the SSR.........I hope to produce it for sale when I am moved back to Fl.........I will PM you the info about the rear spoiler...It's is available now and quite a number of Fanatics have purchased it...........Wolfie....:seeya

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Rear Spoiler Is Great!

I can tell you Wolfie's Rear Spoiler is very well made and looks natural not like it was an add on or an afterthought. You will be very pleased with it. Don't know anything about the hood scoop but I gotta believe it will be the same fine quality.

Now if we could just get Wolfie to copy and make the Chin Spoiler shown in my Avatar (hint, hint) :thumbs

·
Registered
373 Posts
Second Wolfie and The chin spoiler

rhobbel said:
I can tell you Wolfie's Rear Spoiler is very well made and looks natural not like it was an add on or an afterthought. You will be very pleased with it. Don't know anything about the hood scoop but I gotta believe it will be the same fine quality.

Now if we could just get Wolfie to copy and make the Chin Spoiler shown in my Avatar (hint, hint) :thumbs

Yes that spoiler in your avatar looks like the one I would want as well. Nice clean narrow line to the center, don't hang down to much on the ends. Even if it would be a fabrication attachment, it sure looks good. Like it was made that way.

Yep....this is the one for me!!!! Group purchase maybe?

By the way who's SSR is that avatar anyway?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Work-work-work

Well it's Sunday morning...... got here thursday night.......Got irregation fixed....500 sqft of tile laid so far and will finish this morning........See the Braves play tomorrow...and grout the tile on Tue. and be ready to party Thur. and then vacation for a few days. Orders keep comming in even down here.......So will have to hit it hard when I get back to Ky. in about 10 days.....Thank you all for your orders for the rear spoiler.....and the opertunity to bring it to the forum.....It is a good hobby type business for me ....and will keep me out of trouble, my wife says......Thanks again, Wolfie :seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NBew run of Rear Spoilers

Whitewolf said:
Just finished this weeks run of spoilers......and all are ready to ship Monday....... I have done 1 extra this time......so if any on wants one it's ready.......PM me......These are the last I'll make for 3 weeks....as am going to Fl. to mow and repair irragation system.....and lay 720 sqft of ceramic tile (oh my achin back and knees) Catch ya'll on the flip side.......Wolfie:seeya

Btw the extra spoiler was sold Sat. evening so none availble for 3 week......

Now in Fl. and new run of spoilers should be ready to ship before last week in Sept.......... Thanks for all the PM's I have received since getting settled here ........Let me know if your still interested..........Thanks, Wolfie:flag :black:

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Whitewolf said:
Now in Fl. and new run of spoilers should be ready to ship before last week in Sept.......... Thanks for all the PM's I have received since getting settled here ........Let me know if your still interested..........Thanks, Wolfie:flag :black:

WOLFIE,

You have a PM! Thanks for the great news. Now I will have twins

bcear

:party :party :party

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
hello from delray florida

spoiler looks awsome but need more speed for now but would really love the scoop, it gives a real old school look to the SSR, if ever you make more please let me know welcome too fla, varooooom SSR'S..........mike:yellow:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hood Scoop

hdfatboy31996 said:
spoiler looks awsome but need more speed for now but would really love the scoop, it gives a real old school look to the SSR, if ever you make more please let me know welcome too fla, varooooom SSR'S..........mike:yellow:

Looks like this will happen in the not to distant future.......Already have orders for 8 as soon as am ready to ship......and I still havn't got the pricing set yet.......Thanks for the inquiry and will let you know as soon as possible......Thanks, Wolfie:black: :seeya

Ps: Already got an order from Afghanistan for one...This guy deserves to get one of the first:flag I just gotta get'em made soon.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts