Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Black
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a rear wheel cap for an 05 R. Like the one in the attached picture
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Architecture

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,863 Posts
@DiahMoff please click on your avatar(the square D) up in the corner of your screen and finish your profile. When we know where you're located, there might be one of our SSR Fanatics in your community that can help you out.:):)

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,477 Posts
@DiahMoff, Like @240 Gordy said---Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2005 Aqua Blur, Auto
101 Posts
I bought a set of 4 on ebay. I think there were individual caps available also but don't remember for sure.

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
876 Posts
I have two if you want a pair, but do not want to separate them. $200 shipped.

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
876 Posts
Need a center cap also. 06 SSR gold bow tie. Dave Gott
If yours is identical to the one pictured it is a factory cap. Info, Made in Italy & part # also on the back. If not, they are aftermarket caps are plentiful & affordable on Ebay.

·
Registered
2005 Black
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If yours is identical to the one pictured it is a factory cap. Info, Made in Italy & part # also on the back. If not, they are aftermarket caps are plentiful & affordable on Ebay.
WAS not after market.
I say WAS as it is lost.
i need to see if Ed can look at the backside of the other back cap.

·
Registered
2005 Black
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@DiahMoff, Like @240 Gordy said---Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy
Done

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 Silver SSR with Strips. Owned 16yrs. Start 9K, now 159K miles
13,702 Posts
Center Caps.

Tabs break, can be repaired. I do them a lot.

Repair is on my How to Library: New folder - OneDrive (live.com)

Look up CENTER CAP REPAIR

IF you want to keep your Center Caps and NOT fall OFF!

Look up CENTER CAP REMOVAL Also shows you how to KEEP them ON!!

Dicktator
If it falls OFF, No repair!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts