Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rebuilt 06 SSR SOLD!!

I have a running, driving, fast, 06 that would be an excellent parts car. It has all the good stuff, 6-spd, gauges, dash, good interior, chrome wheels, good tires, long tube headers, true duals, performance tuned, 44K miles, $11,000. (931)703-6312 or [email protected]
SOLD!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
Why is it a parts truck? Body damage? Flood? Or what?

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
I have a running, driving, fast, 06 that would be an excellent parts car. It has all the good stuff, 6-spd, gauges, dash, good interior, chrome wheels, good tires, long tube headers, true duals, performance tuned, 44K miles, $11,000. (931)703-6312 or [email protected]
:|
What brand are the long tube headers, and what price for them?:smile2:

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,232 Posts
:|
what brand are the long tube headers, and what price for them?:smile2:
i think he is selling the whole truck not just parts:|:|

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
If you look at his opening post under NEW members, it was wrecked in N/C, rebuilt sold twice in N/Y. Now in TN. Trying to go see it. Sent him P/M. Mike will take pictures for you.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll answer as many of the questions as I can in one message. Why is it a parts truck? It was totaled a couple of years ago and the quality of repair would not suit the ordinary buyer. It hit a guardrail in right front and right side. Air bag was not deployed. It went from dealer to dealer several times and the title was "washed" in Maryland. It has a Clean TN title. Don't know the brand of header. They are stainless but they aren't for sale without the whole truck. The VIN is 1GCES14H86B121751. Send your email address where you want the photos sent. Mine is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Jack....buy my complete ‘05 and put your drivetrain in it and use your title to re-title the Aqua Blr as it has major components from a titled R? Not sure if it would be a builder title at that point though! Then sell parts off your toasted R.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts