Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up my Yellow monster on Halloween. Vin #494. Believe it or not, I even let it sit in the dealership showroom for two days before I took delivery in Saginaw (MI).

It was a nice day in Michigan, a day I had been waiting for since I put my deposit down 2 years and 2 months ago.

I had never owned a vehicle with less than 62,577 miles. My primary (and only) vehicle was a Ford Taurus that currently had 201,812 miles on it. Words cannot describe the way I felt as I started her up and drove out of the dealership. My salesman eagerly watched as I lowered the top, gave a thumbs up to everyone, and pulled away. As I turned onto Bay Rd, I could barely contain myself with the tears of joy that encompassed me...For this was a God given day!

Brian
(Dream_Cruise)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Brian,
Good luck with your new toy, I cant wait to get mine my only concern besides snow is all the machanics taking my ssr for a hard ride. I did tell my salesman that I dont want anyone to take this for a ride. I just keep my fingers crossed. Well we will see what happens. Again good luck with your new ride.:cheers
Mike

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:cheers Don't listen to him Brian! It is a child! Let's hope it brings out the "child in you". Have fun with it.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I have bought my wife and daughter new cars every four
years but have not had one of my own. This will be my first,
and yes, we've all been through the three year gestation of
this baby.:D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mike!!

Ron, where did you see me and on what day??! I know you were not in your red SSR at the time or I would have caught up with you... I guess there was a 'vulture' list at Draper's for people to buy my SSR if I was unable to come through with the purchase.

Willsellit, when you've been driving junkers all your life, a nice brand new vehicle can really strike your chords...haha..

Brian

D

·
0 Posts
Brian,

I'll have to watch for you. I work just up Bay Road from Draper. Not sure when I'll get mine, here is what I picked up in the mean time.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice wheels, Dave!!! I have a wedding and a Lion's game (boo) this weekend so I don't believe I am going to make it back home. Otherwise, I might see you the following weekend...Take care!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts