Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was passing through town and saw a red SSR in a showroom. I stopped to have a closer look and found it to be an 05, Original ower truck with 20,000 miles on it. I looked it over pretty closely and found no flaws at all, just a really nice low miles 05. It has chrome wheels, running boards upgraded bed trim, etc. The asking price is $29,000. I was especially interested when I looked at it because this summer I bought a black 05, with 21,000 miles on it also in flawless condition, with all the same upgrades. The price on it was also $29,000. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.... the red lookes awfully nice. This is especially true when I am washing the balck.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Hey "P P" you can't beat Redline Red WITH Chrome Rims !!! In fact they should have never even offered the SSR with Alloy Rims. Black SSR's, Car's & Truck's look really elegant ... when they're freshly washed, waxed and dusted off. This Redline Red sounds like a really nice SSR. Let's see "Jeff" City is West of St. Louis and just South of Columbia.

Hey cash, you said you'd bought 232 SSR's, this could be 233 !!! U snooze U looze !!! 10 uh C cozydog :ssr

1 - 2 of 2 Posts