Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! We have a 2005 Victory Red SSR. 34000 miles, 6.0 corvette engine, gage package, wood trunk package, convertible. It has the cowl-inducted hood. Exceptionally sharp! Please contact us at 712-790-9829 for further
information.

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Hi Everyone! We have a 2005 Victory Red SSR. 34000 miles, 6.0 corvette engine, gage package, wood trunk package, convertible. It has the cowl-inducted hood. Exceptionally sharp! Please contact us at 712-790-9829 for further
information.
the question is are you trying to sell it or do you want information on it? And not to be technical but it's not a Corvette engine it's an LS2 engine the same that's in a Corvette. The correct color is Redline red. It's called a bed not a trunk.

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Somebody call that number. the name is almost the same as the person that wanted to sell a frame stiffener about a month ago. Remember where the grandfather died. Hmmm

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Somebody call that number. the name is almost the same as the person that wanted to sell a frame stiffener about a month ago. Remember where the grandfather died. Hmmm
SWT RYD I called at 3:35 this afternoon ... no answer ... left message on recorder. Machine said this is Sherry and I asked what's the purpose of her post.

Will post as soon as I hear !!!

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
SWT RYD I called at 3:35 this afternoon ... no answer ... left message on recorder. Machine said this is Sherry and I asked what's the purpose of her post.

Will post as soon as I hear !!!
Hope this isn't a scam where they just want your Phone #. If you get charges from Pakistan then we will know.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Maybe they should have posted pictures... DOOH....:whistling::whistling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts