Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$27,000.00, reasonable offers consider. Red 2006 with black SS Stripes, 6 speed, red interior, 66,744 Mileage, LS2 engine. Bright Chrome Package, Bose Premium Speaker Sound System, Auxiliary Gage Package, Cockpit Windbreak, Body colored running boards, Front license plate bracket. 1 door panel with delamination - interior and back end of headliner. Just came out of shop, new battery, new starter, new fan belt. Prior to that all parts were original, had a safety check prior to Putting up for sales. Exterior has just had a few touch ups from normal usage. This is truly an eye catcher and lots of fun to drive. We are selling as we want to get an RV and travel.
ssr1.jpg
ssr4.jpg ssr7.jpg ssr3.jpg ssr2.jpg

·
Auction Junkie
146 Posts
Need more info. It sounds like your in Ontario with "safety check" terminology. I hope close to me. God looking truck by the way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, we really love the car but at a stage in life we want to travel in something a little bigger. We are transplants to NC. Husband is old school with “safety check” wants to feel he is selling a top notch vehicle, and there will be no issues.

·
Registered
559 Posts
If anyone wants me to look it over for a possible sale I'm willing to. Just set it up with the owner and I'd be happy to look at it for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone wants me to look it over for a possible sale I'm willing to. Just set it up with the owner and I'd be happy to look at it for you.
Hi, we passed you this morning, but dam can’t remember where. But we did see that beautiful car go by (opposite direction). Looking sharp.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I truly hope not. I'm not home today and my family won't drive it. What did you see exactly?
i guess it wasn’t you. Must be another riding around Louisburg area. Husband and I were in deep discussion when out of the corner of our eyes we saw SSR drive by, think purple/blue. Have a great day!

·
Registered
559 Posts
i guess it wasn’t you. Must be another riding around Louisburg area. Husband and I were in deep discussion when out of the corner of our eyes we saw SSR drive by, think purple/blue. Have a great day!
So that got me worried that maybe someone stole our R. So I called a neighbor to go check on it at 9pm last night. All's well with the cars, BUT when driving out of my yard he ran over our well head and broke it off! Now I'm returning today to a broken well at my house! Great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So that got me worried that maybe someone stole our R. So I called a neighbor to go check on it at 9pm last night. All's well with the cars, BUT when driving out of my yard he ran over our well head and broke it off! Now I'm returning today to a broken well at my house! Great.
Sorry to hear that, wasn’t my intention.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Sorry to hear that, wasn’t my intention.
I know it wasn't your intention. I just have to change my paranoia to the thought, If someone stole the car, I have insurance to cover it! Had to hire a helper to pull the well pump, 3.5 hours out in the cold dark night air and we got it back working. Had to pull the pump up as the broken pipe caused the pump to fall inside the well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts