Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I had some parts spay chromed on my SSR. I had several stock chrome parts and used the chrome spray-on process to complete what I could not get to finish my chrome conversion. I had an extra satin front end spear and tried something different with it and had it, done in red chrome. In the end, I went with all chrome trim instead. I was hanging on to it because I liked it and have used it in some car shows. However, it has been sitting in my garage for the most part. So I have decided to sell it and let someone else enjoy it. I am posting it here to see if anyone has an interest before I go to eBay. I am asking $400.00, including shipping within the lower 48 states. This is basically the cost I have in it for the spear, chroming, and shipping. PM me if you have an interest.

Attachments

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,303 Posts
Definitely a bargain. Looks great on a Red R. Truly unique. C'mon Brian you know you want it........

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Recently I had some parts spay chromed on my SSR. I had several stock chrome parts and used the chrome spray-on process to complete what I could not get to finish my chrome conversion. I had an extra satin front end spear and tried something different with it and had it, done in red chrome. In the end, I went with all chrome trim instead. I was hanging on to it because I liked it and have used it in some car shows. However, it has been sitting in my garage for the most part. So I have decided to sell it and let someone else enjoy it. I am posting it here to see if anyone has an interest before I go to eBay. I am asking $400.00, including shipping within the lower 48 states. This is basically the cost I have in it for the spear, chroming, and shipping. PM me if you have an interest.[/QUO

I am putting this up for sale on Ebay, however, if anyone on the forum is interested I will sell it here for $350.00 to including shipping to 48. I kind of think it would look cool on a black SSR...

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dr. Who, I assume you've already sold your spear?

No. Didn't get much interest at the time so I decided to hand on to it for shows. But, still open to selling it if you have an interest. Send me a PM and we can talk about it.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
looks nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts