1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I’d like one for my 2003

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I have the engine cover with a silver insert in it. So I assume this will fit?

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it will fit
/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png

Wait a minute, you have a (RED) SSR part and you're trying to sell it./forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_crying.png

That just doesn't seem right that you would let go of any red part for your ride./forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
I have a chrome one on know. I love BLING.

·
Super Moderator
13,977 Posts
I "inserted" the word Insert into both your thread name and post so as not to be confused with the engine cover itself.

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I "inserted" the word Insert into both your thread name and post so as not to be confused with the engine cover itself.
OK. You can see by the picture that it is the Insert that is Inserted on to the engine cover that lies or lays on top of the engine. Thanks, Robert

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Swt Ryd
Great deal for those that picked them up, hard to find and usually double to triple that cost.
I took them to Maggie and ask $75. No bites so I thought I'd drop price to $60 and put on this site. Just glad someone can use them and don't raise 3 times and sell them. Wild Bill is selling them for $200.

·
Super Moderator
13,977 Posts
OK. You can see by the picture that it is the Insert that is Inserted on to the engine cover that lies or lays on top of the engine. Thanks, Robert
True, but from the original Thread Name you would have people looking for the engine cover, not the engine cover insert

1 - 15 of 15 Posts