Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WANTED:Red plastic Rear Side Marker Lens

WANTED :In need of the right side Red plastic rear side marker lens about half way up body and right behind wheel.Pops out with gentle screwdriver.and twists off from bulb and wire,easy.

Thanks much, Red Rocket

·
Mike and Karyn
2,373 Posts
In need of the right side Red plastic rear side marker lens about half way up body and right behind wheel.Pops out with gentle screwdriver.and twists off from bulb and wire,easy.

Thanks much, Red Rocket
I might have a set of rear side markers new in the box.

$140.00 for the set plus shipping.

part#10366698 right rear side
part#10366697 left rear side

Mike Byers

817-410-6142 wk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
WANTED :In need of the right side Red plastic rear side marker lens about half way up body and right behind wheel.Pops out with gentle screwdriver.and twists off from bulb and wire,easy.

Thanks much, Red Rocket
:frown2:
Geez..........I hope u can locate a wrecked SSR and salvage the lens u are after. I'm becoming STUNNED by the prices I'm seeing on this site for such simple CHEAP parts such as this.

Good luck.............guess I need to look into my box of "extra stuff" and see just how rich I can become by listing those parts.:|

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't know about the rears. But I was quoted 93.00 from the dealer for a side lamp on the front. Everything for these trucks is expensive. If you can buy it.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,171 Posts
There have been two or three parting out SSR's on the site lately. Might check if they have the lens you need. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
I’m not too amazed at the pricing for parts. These are older limited production vehicles so the best way is to find a dead one being parted out.It looks like newer buyers of these R’s are in for an awakening. Original owners have known it for years. Pricing is an issue...especially if I sell something I think it’s worth only to find out that when I need the same part I pay premium....why? Because I need it.

·
Mike and Karyn
2,373 Posts
I’m not too amazed at the pricing for parts. These are older limited production vehicles so the best way is to find a dead one being parted out.It looks like newer buyers of these R’s are in for an awakening. Original owners have known it for years. Pricing is an issue...especially if I sell something I think it’s worth only to find out that when I need the same part I pay premium....why? Because I need it.
YES SIR:wink2:

The salvage yards get new price for used parts or more. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
:|
While the SSR is indeed a limited edition, they are out there and some have crashed or are in a salvage mode due to (flooding, etc). It may take some extra time to isolate one, but I'm thinking that when one (only) needs one lamp lens for one side............AND HE DOES'NT NEED THE OTHER.

That he can avoid the unneeded extra expense to buy both sides when he only needed the one.:frown2:

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,147 Posts
I am one of the new owners and I have to admit there is quite the price shock on some of this stuff. I have had other unique model cars before but they were always built on a regular model where you could get parts for it. The Grand National was one. That car a lot of parts were standard G Body stuff or you could get Regal parts for a lot of things except the specific Grand National parts. The SSR is even more unique than the GNs were. Thanks to guys like Mike and Dane for helping us new guys out. I know you both have helped me a lot already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts