Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SSR sighting had a Minnesota plate SIR SSR (Red) passed me yesterday on I-15 southbound just before Cedar City, UT. They waved to me and I was in my 1978 Yellow Caddy. Then today they passed me on I-15 southbound just before Mesquite, NV and I was in 1994 Red F350 car hauler.

·
Registered
2006 Redline SSR
19 Posts
Thanks for the sighting. I sure don't know who that might be. There seem to be quite a number of SSR's here in MN but only two of us signed up for the upcoming Rally. And, I was the only SSR from MN at Branson. I just need to figure out a way to track down some more SSR owners. Would be fun to meet them and compare experiences. I'll just keep attending events to locate more MN SSR owners during our short summer season. I'm looking forward to Cincinnati. Always fun to meet fellow owners.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,113 Posts
Several years ago I parked down by the St Croix in Stillwater on a summer Wednesday evening and there were a couple guys that invited me to a show and shine the following Saturday in the same location. Neither of them had ever heard of this group and I left each them my card but have not heard from them since.

Reactions: richsadams
1 - 3 of 3 Posts