Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ssr
Red topless SSR spotted in Maggie Valley Saturday. My husband & I were standing by the pool and waved. Was it any of you???

·
Registered
246 Posts
Fall Colors

Hi Gina
Its wasn't us, but we are thinking about driving up later this week. How are the leaves up there. They have just started turning this week in north Georgia. :ssr

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSRRose said:
Hi Gina
Its wasn't us, but we are thinking about driving up later this week. How are the leaves up there. They have just started turning this week in north Georgia. :ssr

Just turning here too! I can't believe it. There usually over by now. I hope they get pretty instead of just falling off. Unusually warm October so thats the problem. Stop by if you come up. What day are ya'll coming? :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Fall Leaves

Gina

It will probably be Friday, we will definitely try to come by, I will confirm on Thursday assuming the weather is still looking good (we are also waiting to hear from our son whether he is visiting this week, he works crazy hours but I don't think he would visit on Friday)

Joan :ssr

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SSRRose said:
Gina

It will probably be Friday, we will definitely try to come by, I will confirm on Thursday assuming the weather is still looking good (we are also waiting to hear from our son whether he is visiting this week, he works crazy hours but I don't think he would visit on Friday)

Check your PM's. I sent you a message :)

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SSRRose said:
Gina

Danny & I had the pleasure of meeting ssrRose and her hubby yesterday. (Joan & Glen) Nice folks.
They stopped by to say hi :seeya while on a mountain ride. Hope ya'll made it home OK. Its fun to meet people from the site and put a face with them!!!!
Two red SSR's out in the parking lot. Nice. Should have got a picture but did'nt think about it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We had a great time yesterday, it was fun meeting Gina & Danny, as you said putting a face with a name, look forward to seeing you again
We also enjoyed the fall leaves, they were absolutely beautiful, the prettiest I remember since we moved to North Georgia 7 years ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts