Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Redline Red SSR, Clean Car Fax. Garage kept, no smoking vehicle. 6.0 liter LS2 V8, 6 speed Tremec transmission. Running boards, optional 20 chrome wheels, new low profile tires, Cargo compartment is carpeted with your choice of bed slats, Red or Wood. Heated memory seats, Bose MP3 multi disc player, privacy glass, Keyless entry with 2 sets of keys with fobs. ABS, Anti-theft, Leather wrapped steering wheel with controls. Power everything. This low mile beauty is the perfect ride for that person that doesn't mind attention, a real head turner.
21,000 miles
$25,500

VIN1GCES14H15B118480

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:|

"I am the second owner, both owners are older guys so it has been babied!"

I'm trying to make sense of this statement. Is this guy talking about himself as being (an older guy).:nerd:

If he just bought it and paid $50K, first of all, he can spare the change, second of all, that's a good thing cause my perspective is he very likely will spin in the wind..........waiting for an offer to reap him a profit. Curious minds will wait in the wings and just see what happens.:wink2:

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
Saying it's still available tells me he probably listed it here before.
He said an SSR sold for $50 grand, he didn't claim to be the buyer or seller just prodding fence sitters.
Yes, he says he's an older guy as was the previous owner.
His, the one he's selling, from the name redtail and red slats I'd guess is red.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
Saying it's still available tells me he probably listed it here before.
He said an SSR sold for $50 grand, he didn't claim to be the buyer or seller just prodding fence sitters.
Yes, he says he's an older guy as was the previous owner.
His, the one he's selling, from the name redtail and red slats I'd guess is red.
He had a post back in June.

Reactions: aahog1

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
With out pictures, vin # to check, mileage, what he wants for it or even where he's located going to make it hard for him to sell. Wish him the best of luck but if someone has to hunt down the information to buy it that usually will turn someone off because they will start thinking something's wrong with it.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,276 Posts
What an odd posting ....... So still for sale? Nothing posted here that shows you had it for sale before. Half of the equipment listed is factory stock, no color, no price, no pictures, no miles, and just because you are old doesn't mean you can't run the piss out of it and fail to take care of it. And since you bought it from a dealer who knows who really owned it prior to you?

Since Larry needs a little help, let me assist.... A little local searching and found the post on CL. For those interested here it is -

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/d/2005-chevy-ssr/6623608513.html

1GCES14H15B118480
$25500
2756 Macby Ave Marrietta GA
21300 miles - Note that this was listed at Baum Chevy in Illinois with 20,548 miles just 2 weeks ago (June 9). So Larry purchased it, drove it 700 miles in a week or so, and decided that either he bought it and decided it was not for him or there might be a problem with it or ......

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,066 Posts
Someone was just looking for a 6 speed yesterday because they had sold theirs recently. Here you go at a give-a-way price too. Good luck.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, the problem is the lady of the house doesn't like it, so I have to sell it. Nice car, it is a loaded rare six speed.
Sorry for the ad earlier, it's complete now.
Larry Scott
Marietta, Ga
678.300.2108 questions or comments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2005 Redline Red SSR, Clean Car Fax. Garage kept, no smoking vehicle. 6.0 liter LS2 V8, 6 speed Tremec transmission. Running boards, optional 20 chrome wheels, new low profile tires, Cargo compartment is carpeted with your choice of bed slats, Red or Wood. Heated memory seats, Bose MP3 multi disc player, privacy glass, Keyless entry with 2 sets of keys with fobs. ABS, Anti-theft, Leather wrapped steering wheel with controls. Power everything. This low mile beauty is the perfect ride for that person that doesn't mind attention, a real head turner.
21,000 miles
asking 25,500
VIN1GCES14H15B118480

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Yes, the problem is the lady of the house doesn't like it, so I have to sell it. Nice car, it is a loaded rare six speed.
Sorry for the ad earlier, it's complete now.
Larry Scott
Marietta, Ga
678.300.2108 questions or comments
:frown2:

Just for future reference, my advice to you would be to never let on YOU have a problem at home that resulted in this posting. When you say....."so I have to sell it" and the reason is (the lady of house doesn't like it)..........Thats TMI and most of us don't need to know that was the reason.:wink2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts