Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas.

Axion asked me to post some shots of my Redine 05 in the snow. So here it is.

-6 wind chill on Christmas Day in front of my house. My three scotts are floating around in some of the shots. Hope it helps you get the reason for the season.

http://www.unionlife.org/SSR.htm

Go to above link. I tried the image upload but my images where to big.

Mike

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Great Photos

BroncoSSR said:
Go to above link. I tried the image upload but my images where to big. Mike
HI Mike,

Great location, great Scottish Terrier and of course a great looking SSR! I see Santa's sleigh looks great even after Christmas deliveries are made!
:thumbs

PS. To upload your photos so they can be viewed in your threads or replies all you have to do is resize them to be 200 KB or less. Then you will be able to upload them by using the attachment feature.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ricardo said:
you have one of the most beautiful houses i have ever seen.

the house needed an SSR :cheers
Thanks Ricardo for the complement about the house. I used to build log homes in Colorado from about 83 until 95. This is my retirement home I built for my lovely wife DJ. 8000 sq ft with 12" round logs. Of course it is custom and is not a kit. I hired a bunch of young Amish boys to help me put it up. The car looks pretty good in front of it.

Mike

·
Registered
222 Posts
Brrrrrr!!!!

I saw ur pics which were great but it caused me 2 nearly hav a heart attack. :mad Jus the sight of snow makes things happen 2 my body that can't b described here in this form. :nono

So u guys up north, please, either refrain from posting those frigid pics or post a warning so us sunbelt guys can avoid serious physical reactions. :eek :yesnod

BTW, great house. That wud look even better with palm trees, bikini clad ladies n 84 degree weather. :thumbs :thumbs :lol

:cool

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
ssr17of25 said:
I saw ur pics which were great but it caused me 2 nearly hav a heart attack. :mad Jus the sight of snow makes things happen 2 my body that can't b described here in this form. :nono

So u guys up north, please, either refrain from posting those frigid pics or post a warning so us sunbelt guys can avoid serious physical reactions. :eek :yesnod

BTW, great house. That wud look even better with palm trees, bikini clad ladies n 84 degree weather. :thumbs :thumbs :lol

:cool
17-
Us Southerners will just have to fight back with pics of our SSR's on the sunny beach or covered with those bikini clad ladies. Make them drool because we can drive ours all year long with the top down while all they can do is go out to the garage and lift up the cover and dream.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ohhhh THANK U !!!!

BroncoSSR said:
Merry Christmas.

Axion asked me to post some shots of my Redine 05 in the snow. So here it is.

-6 wind chill on Christmas Day in front of my house. My three scotts are floating around in some of the shots. Hope it helps you get the reason for the season.

http://www.unionlife.org/SSR.htm

Go to above link. I tried the image upload but my images where to big.

Mike
Ahhhhhh, I needed that!!! My Holiday week has been soooo hectic, and didn't make it back to MICH for Christmas........, missed my trip.....too much work not enough pleasure!!

What a wonderful site! SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS!!! Gotta Love Michigan!! I really do miss it this time of year especially!! Toss a snowball or two for me!!

Your beautiful red Sleigh fits perfectly!!!!! So fluffy white, with a Hot Red Sleigh!! And even the fuzzy little helpers!! My dog wears those sweaters too!! (Nice Home by the Way!!) I Have family in Salem Twp that just finished their Log Home and Pole Barn, very nice way to go for a new home - but yours is much more beautiful!!!
Thanks again for the Christmas Sleigh and the White Stuff! I feel like I made a visit afterall!! PS....Got snowmobile in Red?

Glad to see everyone has had a great holiday!!!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
OK - here's one for the Northerners... My SSR at Cambria (Moonstone Beach) - plus a shot from Michigan (Rockford) when I visited my bro last winter... And a shot of a central California Hail storm - with one of my 'old' cars...

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey Keith,

I noticed that in all of the pictures of your SSR, the trailer "stinger" is installed. Is this for protection in case anyone gets too close to the back of your baby?

:lurk

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,777 Posts
Keith, Buffy........

Buffy said:
Hey Keith,

I noticed that in all of the pictures of your SSR, the trailer "stinger" is installed. Is this for protection in case anyone gets too close to the back of your baby?

:lurk
Funny you mentioned the "stinger" item. I added a 1 3/4" ball to it for the same reason. I have had two cars "bump" me at stoplights and they wound up with dimples in thier front lower cowel. Each time the person was all apologetic but I laughed and said "fugetaboutit" When they saw the damage to their car, I wished them a "Have a nice day" and pressed on. :rolleyes:
This truck lets me have more fun than I could have possibly expected. :)

P/P

Peace :flag

1 - 13 of 13 Posts