Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - I was just watching Letterman tonite while on the road on business. A State Farm Insurance commercial came on in which I caught a glimse of a SSR door handle. I kept looking for the rest of the truck, it finally showed at the end of the commercial. The rear end of the SSR driving away from the camera. Nice shot of it!! I thought it was cool that the SSR was used in the commercial. I can't recall to many other commercials other than Chevys' in which the SSR is shown. Thought everyone might want to try and catch it!! JimO :thumbs

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,149 Posts
That's something that they are using an SSR. When I first went in to my State Farm guy to ask about insurance on one they didn't even have it in the computer. He gave me a quote based on a vette.
ps: this was last spring

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Slingshot

I saw a Slingshot in a KFC commerical last year. Where a guy was talking about the great classic lines of the SSR and the girl thought he was talking about the chicken classic!! :glol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Marc NY said:
I saw a Slingshot in a KFC commerical last year. Where a guy was talking about the great classic lines of the SSR and the girl thought he was talking about the chicken classic!! :glol

Hi Marc,
I saw that same commercial and everytime I saw it, I wanted an SSR even more!
Finally got it!
First time I ever saw one was in the Superbowl commercial last year; decided right then that the SSR was my dream car! :lurk

S

·
0 Posts
What Chip Works The Best

Any Body Know What Chip Gives Best Horse Power Gain ! : :

P

·
0 Posts
I was watching the Superbowl Pregame show on FOX yesterday(2-6:25 PM ) and somewhere in the neighborhood of 4:00-5:30 I saw the state farm commerical with the Red SSR :cheers

·
Registered
541 Posts
Rhino liner

I saw a commercial today for Rhino liner. It had just a quick glimpse of a Yellow SSR. I had not thought about putting a bed liner like that in an SSR, but there it was.

Diggs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts