Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone was wondering, I picked up my ssr from Reliable Chevy (ISLANDDREAMS) aka William Mork (David-internet sales) or Josh Mosby (people sales). They did everything perfect, when I arrived at Springfield airport, Josh and a porter picked up my friend and I, delivered us to the dealer and after about an hour we were done and on our way home. I chose to fly in, I never pass up a good road trip. Cruised back to Michigan (Route 66), stopped at the St Louis Arch (rode to the top in the crazy contraption) and have no regrets about the ahole dealers around here (Detroit) who screwed up the ssr market to start with - and couldn't even come within 3k of Reliable. One thing to understand, Reliable is a huge dealership owned by a even huger private company. It is as large (or larger) than the biggest dealers in Detroit. Their new car showroom had 4 vettes in it and enough room for about every other model. They are also the biggest CUV (certified used) dealer in the country. I don't know how they are doing the pricing- and I really don't care - I was just happy to get the options and color I wanted. Josh is totally straight-forward - answered every call I made, usually picked up immediately.

So the downside is I have 849 miles on my new car now - as someone else said on another thread, now it's just a used '04 with low mileage. :jester

Hope this helps saving others the due diligence that I went thru.

Steve

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will talk again

I should have clarified something - the car was delivered with 73 miles, I put the rest on driving home. Thanks again. I'm sure we'll do business again.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts