Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These should look pretty cool once I get my chrome wheels and swap the goodyear tires over.

White Letter Decals

·
Registered
605 Posts
actually I find they detract from the wheels, making it busy and not clean looking IMO. I did keep either white letter tires or redline tires on my classic cars, they belong like the picture above. But not on modern cars, wheels are more show these days then yesteryear.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,402 Posts
actually I find they detract from the wheels, making it busy and not clean looking IMO. I did keep either while letter tires or redline tires on my classic cars, they belong like the picture above. But not on modern cars, wheels are more show these days then yesteryear.

Like someone else said. Do what you like. It is your money.What ever blows your skirt up. I like the idea.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,871 Posts
I remember one picture of a Red "R" that had the Old School Raised White Lettering. I Loved it! I may do the same on my next set of tires but it's going to be awhile!
That's is if I can stay off the throttle a bit! :wink2:

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,286 Posts
You might want to look at the thread Greg (Texasbaehr) posted a few months back. Lots of insight about his experience with those letters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts