Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REMINDER:

Still looking for banquet/shirt order forms and payment for the October Rally.
Only 18 of 72 have paid for the banquet so far...Please don't wait til the last moment.

Thank you,

Alex

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
REMINDER:

Still looking for banquet/shirt order forms and payment for the October Rally.
Only 18 of 72 have paid for the banquet so far...Please don't wait til the last moment.

Thank you,

Alex
Remember guys,

It takes a lot of planning for all the events these guys have lined up for this Rally. The sooner people start submitting their registrations for the banquet and t-shirts, the sooner they can start finalizing their plans. We are only 60 days out. Weather should be good, Warner Robins is right on I-75 and easy to get to, and I think you will be hard pressed to find an event with all they have to offer. Me, I am looking forward to the Big House. Haven't been back there since the seventies.

So, if you haven't booked your room, do it now, and get your registration and t-shirt orders in!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
Remember guys,

It takes a lot of planning for all the events these guys have lined up for this Rally. The sooner people start submitting their registrations for the banquet and t-shirts, the sooner they can start finalizing their plans. We are only 60 days out. Weather should be good, Warner Robins is right on I-75 and easy to get to, and I think you will be hard pressed to find an event with all they have to offer. Me, I am looking forward to the Big House. Haven't been back there since the seventies.

So, if you haven't booked your room, do it now, and get your registration and t-shirt orders in!
Remember, many of these things require deposits based on the numbers they are planning for. These guys are fronting a lot of money at some time coming up soon, if not already. Don't leave them hanging.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
It might be wise to contact the attendees by PM as well. I finally got my deposit in but I tend to procrastinate about taking care of things like this until the last minute.

Dane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts