Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas eve, thanks to the folks who answered my first post, I completed the R&R of my Bose radio, and installed the XM Direct kit. I had already replaced the speakers and added an amp and subwolfer. Man does that system sound good, I love XM. The only problem I had was with the top 2 nuts that hold the air bag. I just could not get them back on, my hands look like I was in a fight with a cat. What do you think? The bottom bolts are tight and the bag is not loose. Edd

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mr Upp said:
Christmas eve, thanks to the folks who answered my first post, I completed the R&R of my Bose radio, and installed the XM Direct kit. I had already replaced the speakers and added an amp and subwolfer. Man does that system sound good, I love XM. The only problem I had was with the top 2 nuts that hold the air bag. I just could not get them back on, my hands look like I was in a fight with a cat. What do you think? The bottom bolts are tight and the bag is not loose. Edd
I know the feeling and look Mr upp! I had the same problem in getting the dash panel off to replace my gage cluster! I only got the nut next to the radio off and on. I couldn't reach the other one! I reccomend putting them back on though. Those airbags have tremendous force.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts