Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've started creating howto videos for the Chevy SSR and my other car a Chevy SS Sedan.

I've uploaded my first Chevy SSR video which covers the replacement of the rear sway bar end links.

I'll be creating a Chevy SSR review video in the next couple of weeks.

I hope everyone finds the videos helpful.

I hope you subscribe to the channel as well.

Thanks!

-- Robert

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dean!

My YouTube channel has a playlist that will contain only SSR related videos.

RetroCarGuy530 - Chevy SSR Video Playlist

There are some preliminary discussions with well known SSR parts company where I would make part / accessory installation videos. :wink2:

I'm bootstrapping the new company and YouTube channel. My first milestone is to get 100 subscribers to the YouTube channel so I can get a custom URL assigned to my channel to make it easier for people to find.

I need to reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time hours before I can monetize the YouTube channel with ads.

If anyone is interested in subscribing to my YouTube channel, you can click on the following link which will allow you to subscribe to my channel.

Subscribe - RetroCarGuy530 YouTube Channel

-- Robert

Are you going to have a library where one can go and find all of your presentations?

Great job! Loved watching you and your SSR!

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
We will be in Cali the last week in May and the first week in June.

Hope you folks SSR wise are doing something. We will need some of your cards to pass around in Florida!

I thought I was already subscribed, well I may be subscribed twice!

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will be in Cali the last week in May and the first week in June.

Hope you folks SSR wise are doing something. We will need some of your cards to pass around in Florida!

I thought I was already subscribed, well I may be subscribed twice!
Hi Dean,

It looks like the NorCal SSR group is going to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose (May 19th). I'm attending a Chevy SS / G8 / GTO picnic in Martinez that day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts