Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I missed the boat to order one but I found an 06 Aquablur with the chrome package at a dealer in Minnesota. I am so glad as it was the only one to pop up in a nationwide search. I do not have the dealers details as I purchased it from the dealer here that sold me my 05.
Check out the pics, it had a sad end of life on Sept, 4.

I now need to ship it here but I may just do a fly drive.
Having been "out of it" for svereal months due to injuries, I almost seem to have missed out fully.
I will post the dealership on Monday when I find out which one. Supossedly it is in the showroom.

I can't wait to drive it and may fly out Friday night. Anyone for a cruise form Minnesota to Boston?

Rich
My thanks to all of LLC and ASC.

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
Rich - Good luck with your new baby. I'm waiting for my replacement too. I didn't have a wreck though, just wanted a 06 six speed. Both mine are Aqua Blur too. What happened to the wrecked one? Looks like there were good chrome wheels and maybe some other good parts. JimO

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the Aqua with chrome pkg...that is what mine is. You picked a great combo!:thumbs :)

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Did you wreck your 05 SSR? Glad you have recovered!
He posted pictures in his gallery...

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Now I know..

what the fuss is all about. The dealer here in Florida got the aquablur in and called us. BEAUTIFUL. Loved the chrome. The final production badge was a nice touch. Danny is thinking about going over and seeing what kind of trade he can get for his motorcycle. Dont think he will do it though. Not in the budget.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look's great

I really like the chrome package and the matching runningboards.

And the 6 speed is way more fun, glad I went for the stick..

It was a blast to drive it home.

And spring is around the corner.

As an update, I was a bit stiff after the drive but my neck is healing, we figure I will be right in about another year. For those who don't know I did the Exorcist thing with my head into the air bag. A literal miracle my neck didn't snap.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Barakouda said:
Well I missed the boat to order one but I found an 06 Aquablur with the chrome package at a dealer in Minnesota. I am so glad as it was the only one to pop up in a nationwide search. I do not have the dealers details as I purchased it from the dealer here that sold me my 05.
Check out the pics, it had a sad end of life on Sept, 4.

I now need to ship it here but I may just do a fly drive.
Having been "out of it" for svereal months due to injuries, I almost seem to have missed out fully.
I will post the dealership on Monday when I find out which one. Supossedly it is in the showroom.

I can't wait to drive it and may fly out Friday night. Anyone for a cruise form Minnesota to Boston?

Rich
My thanks to all of LLC and ASC.
Don't forget your Easy pass in the SSR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts