Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to run the exhaust out the sides of my SSR and replace the rear bumper with one that does not have the cut outs for the exhaust coming out the back.

Where does one go to get the replacement back bumper?

Thanks
Skip

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Basically, I don't think there is any place to get the replacment you are asking for. The only one I remember seeing (in a post here somewhere) was one where the existing fascia was modded to remove the cutouts.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
There is one available. I know Lesa has taken some bad raps on the forum, but I for one know that she has had some bad times with the health problems of her Dad and even herself. I believe she will complete the orders as she says she will. That said, if you're interested go to: www.axiomdesignsolutions.com and look under SSR accessories.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I won't be any help for you except to show you mine, but maybe you can show it to someone who can make it for you. Mine is 4" shorter than stock, the reason is I have lowered it so much I think it would look funny being so close to the ground, just my preference.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Now I am getting upset!

Ken - you just have to stop putting more pictures up!! I cant take any more!!

Only joking though :)

Your SSR is one cool ride - I just wish that over here in UK we had anything like the resources and people over your side of the pond.

It has taken me three months to find a garage to re-finish my Pontiac Firebird - and the paint and body refurb will cost me $5000.

Your side exit exhausts looked so good but I just cant imagine what it might cost me to try this stunt over here - regretably although mechanically pretty handy bodywork is not my thing!!

Ah well - such is life!!

One day - sighhhhhh!

·
Registered
347 Posts
English Gent said:
Ken - you just have to stop putting more pictures up!! I cant take any more!!

Only joking though :)

Your SSR is one cool ride - I just wish that over here in UK we had anything like the resources and people over your side of the pond.

It has taken me three months to find a garage to re-finish my Pontiac Firebird - and the paint and body refurb will cost me $5000.

Your side exit exhausts looked so good but I just cant imagine what it might cost me to try this stunt over here - regretably although mechanically pretty handy bodywork is not my thing!!

Ah well - such is life!!

One day - sighhhhhh!
I'll sell you my side exhaust. :thumbs

K

·
0 Posts
Ken,

Did you say you would sell your side exhaust? What does it include? Is it a true dual exhaust? Please let me know as I might very well be interested in purchasing.

Thanks,
Ken Neilson

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken Thurm

Are your tail light buckets molded or metal fab?

Thanks for the photo.

Lloger, thanks for the link.

Skip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts