Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,901 Posts
Congratulations!! Welcome to THE Club.

Nick

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,604 Posts
Congratulations, your going to love it !!!!!!!!! :grin2:

:party:party:party:party

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,192 Posts
Congratulations did it 3 years ago don't know why I didn't get out earlier......your best days are ahead of you enjoy them now you have more time to make the SSR Rallys see you down the road.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats!!! I am sure you will love being retired. It's been 17 years for me, and I can hardly remember working. Enjoy.

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,305 Posts
Wow, Bob drinking margaritas and lying on the floor sideways this early in the day. You've definitely started off your retirement in the correct manner.:party

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,813 Posts
Congrats. You will wonder how you ever found time to go to work you will be so busy doing who knows what.
John F.
Congratulations!!!!!!
I've been enjoying retirement for 9 years now and I finally figured out the answer to this question. I am now doing the things I told people I could not do because I had to work, and some of those things overlap. I am glad I worked as long as I did, because now I can almost afford to be retired. :laugh:

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,465 Posts
WAY TO GO, Bob . . .

By the way, do you always slurp your Margaritas "horizontally?"

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:)! :surprise: !

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Do not!..............

After you get the yard in perfect condition and are looking for something to do, DO NOT RE-ARRANGE the kitchen. I had a friend, a rocket engineer, who made this mistake in order to get rid of the inefficient layout of the dishes, pots, pans, etc. His wife said she had liked that way for at least the last ten years if it was so good he could use it and could do his cooking. She would eat down the street at her sisters.

A word to the wise.

Jack

Reactions: SSR Mightymom

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I can only hope at this time you did sign up for S.S. in the correct way/ as / you only get one try to get it right. If your retirement age was 68 and you took it early at age 62 you didn't loose 20 percent. You lost 43 percent.

bird

1 - 20 of 36 Posts