Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEWLY RELEASED USA - CANADIAN
Source: Bob Walczyk, Chevy SSR Mkgt./ Prod. Mgr.

Final 2003 - 06 Production numbers & Options history all in each years pdf files. Those that have been waiting to see the complete breakdown of options & history of their very own Model Year - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 SSRs here it is!
REVISION
2006 Production numbers now have the early 06 - MY SSR Pace vehicles which previously had been left out.
Lowest VIN 1GCES14H46B121360 <-- OLD
Highest VIN 1BCES14H06B124112
Lowest VIN 1GCES14H46B121304 <-- NEW
Highest VIN 1BCES14H06B124112
*Save this information for your SSR's documented history.​

Thanks goes out to Jay "PaceGuy" for helping convert the excel spread sheets to a pdf file (y)

------ 2003 MY - 2006 MY ----

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Once again you have shown your dedication not only to the SSR but also to the Fanatics that own them. Please keep up the good work. I'm sure others like myself really appreciate you giving of your time and yourself. If you're married tell your wife thanks for allowing us to take up some of the time I'm sure that would be given to her.

:seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya​

·
Registered
196 Posts
So the 2003 Slingshot Yellow is the rarest of the rare........or at least until the 2006 numbers are compiled.

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
Thanks, Marc

Printed, and filed.

Looking forward to the 06 numbers.

How accessible is the information to break down # of units with a specific option level?

ie - How many 06 in Canada with silver on black, 6 speed, chrome option. Should be a fairly small number - hopefully 1

Ray

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two extra Ultra-Violets were made

BIG JIM said:
I thought only 25 were made?
I would have to double check on one of those. I believe one was made for Rick Mears VIN# 26 and of course one was made especially for Rick Wagoner's 50th Birthday, a surprise gift from his lovely wife. His VIN # is 00050 to coincide with his age.

FYI: Freezer's was the next SSR built at 00051. :)

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
rare

so, my 03 Redline with a 1SA package is rare. Only 102 with this option were made.:jester

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
THANKS Marc,

I'm quite surprised that GM gave up the data!!! (Also surprised that the color breakdown figures we had as unoffical #'s were real close...)

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Great Information!!!

KySSR said:
Great info,THANKS Marc :thumbs :thumbs
Ditto , Thanks a Million..... :thumbs

RickSSR :cool

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
In the words of famous people:

RickSSR said:
Thanks a Million..... :thumbs
:agree
KySSR said:
Great info,THANKS Marc :thumbs
:agree
shrtdog said:
How do you print the whole page? I just keep getting a partial
:agree :agree

Blast

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Thanks Marc and Bob, really appreciate all the hard work. The 2004 Ultra Violet is even a little rarer as the earlier figures had them pegged at 1270 and now they are officially at 1227.

Edit: OOPS, I forgot about the Canadian SSR's. That would mean a total of 1273 per the list.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts