Chevy SSR Forum banner

Rev. 2003 - 06 Production History

150K views 150 replies 91 participants last post by  Marc NY 
#1 · (Edited)
NEWLY RELEASED USA - CANADIAN
Source: Bob Walczyk, Chevy SSR Mkgt./ Prod. Mgr.

Final 2003 - 06 Production numbers & Options history all in each years pdf files. Those that have been waiting to see the complete breakdown of options & history of their very own Model Year - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 SSRs here it is!
REVISION
2006 Production numbers now have the early 06 - MY SSR Pace vehicles which previously had been left out.
Lowest VIN 1GCES14H46B121360 <-- OLD
Highest VIN 1BCES14H06B124112
Lowest VIN 1GCES14H46B121304 <-- NEW
Highest VIN 1BCES14H06B124112
*Save this information for your SSR's documented history.​

Thanks goes out to Jay "PaceGuy" for helping convert the excel spread sheets to a pdf file (y)

------ 2003 MY - 2006 MY ----

*I added JPEG images to help those who cannot read the PDFs.
Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number
Font Material property Screenshot Number Art
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Number
Font Line Material property Parallel Screenshot

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Once again you have shown your dedication not only to the SSR but also to the Fanatics that own them. Please keep up the good work. I'm sure others like myself really appreciate you giving of your time and yourself. If you're married tell your wife thanks for allowing us to take up some of the time I'm sure that would be given to her.

:seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya :seeya​

#9 ·
Thanks, Marc

Printed, and filed.

Looking forward to the 06 numbers.

How accessible is the information to break down # of units with a specific option level?

ie - How many 06 in Canada with silver on black, 6 speed, chrome option. Should be a fairly small number - hopefully 1

Ray

Reactions: 🇺🇸Prince71
#11 ·
Two extra Ultra-Violets were made

BIG JIM said:
I thought only 25 were made?
I would have to double check on one of those. I believe one was made for Rick Mears VIN# 26 and of course one was made especially for Rick Wagoner's 50th Birthday, a surprise gift from his lovely wife. His VIN # is 00050 to coincide with his age.

FYI: Freezer's was the next SSR built at 00051. :)

#19 ·
In the words of famous people:

RickSSR said:
Thanks a Million..... :thumbs
:agree
KySSR said:
Great info,THANKS Marc :thumbs
:agree
shrtdog said:
How do you print the whole page? I just keep getting a partial
:agree :agree

Blast

#23 ·
shrtdog said:
How do you print the whole page? I just keep getting a partial saying pg 1 of 1.
You might have to shrink the image to fit the max size of your printed page. BTW: I am working on the best way to share that spread sheet. I have tried converting it into a pdf format but it turned out to be way too large of a file to upload it. :banghead

Anyone else have a better idea in how to share that Excel spread sheet?

#24 ·
marc, i'm having trouble printing the three production sheets. could you e-mail them to me please.
also, can you coach me on how to make a post.
thanks.......circlek

#26 ·
2003 Production in pdf format

Marc NY said:
You might have to shrink the image to fit the max size of your printed page. BTW: I am working on the best way to share that spread sheet. I have tried converting it into a pdf format but it turned out to be way too large of a file to upload it. :banghead

Anyone else have a better idea in how to share that Excel spread sheet?

Is this better?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.