Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the (revived) SSR of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:
  1. You can add up to 5 Photos. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all "legal" modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Good luck!

-Mike

·
Premium Member
5,322 Posts
Great News
In the past, we upped the photos from 3 to 5, and what will happen to all the old winners of ROTM, will they get their ROTM banners back under their names.
Thanks for bringing back the ROTM.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,152 Posts
Woo Hoo! Let's all do a "Happy Dance!" 🕺💃

·
Spirited driver!
1,743 Posts
Welcome to the (revived) SSR of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:
  1. You can add up to 5 Photos. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all "legal" modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Good luck!

-Mike
Sounds great but your link goes to the Cummings Forum and they could probably care less about our little trucks. 😉

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,935 Posts
Sounds great but your link goes to the Cummings Forum and they could probably care less about our little trucks. 😉
That's hilarious! I wonder if it was test to see if we would look?! You pass Lance!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
What's up with that? Well, at least the Administrator is trying! 😉 But we just aren't there yet!
I've got to wait till Thunder gets his new hood and spoiler installed! 💙😎

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,807 Posts
Fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out. Mike is trying hard to make us happy.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
Now we need some entries, And some answers.

Reactions: HUAW and Firetruck

·
Administrator
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thats embarrassing. I thought I checked and double checked that link. Well, at least its fixed now :LOL:.

-Mike

·
Administrator
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for listening @Administrator !
If we get ROTM banners, do previous winners need to win again it will we just get the banner?
If someone wanted to PM me a list of winners, I should be able to add the banner back for them today or tomorrow. I need to wrap up a few projects and I won't have time to go through all the previous winners this week. If you all are fine waiting, then I should be able to get it all done hopefully by end of day Friday.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Reactions: soren703

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
List sent

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
Even though I have never entered since I am in the witness protection program, I enjoy looking at everyone's trucks and what divergent things they have done.

(y)
we don't need pictures of you, just the truck!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts