Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

SSR Believer
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received a card from Terry Saxlund, the gentleman I bought our R from a year ago April. Jeri, his wife of 70 plus years passed away last month. Some long-time members may know and remember them from rallies and other get togethers. They loved their R! I believe he went by westseattleterr or seattleterry here. I know I read some of his posts last year, but just did a search and couldn't find anything now.

Sandy and I spent some time at their house in Seattle when we were making up our mind about buying the SSR. Both were hospitible, terrific and kind people. We've stayed in touch ever since and he's shared a lot of great stories about their SSR adventures over the years. I've picked his brain time and again about what modifications he did and he's always been able to fill me in. I owe him big time!

Terry's a tough guy that loves cars, motorcycles and just about anything with an engine. He's also a gentle soul and must be absolutely heartbroken.

Thought I'd share for those that knew them. Apologies for the poor photo, it's the only one I have.

Rest in peace Jeri and many blessings Terry. 馃檹

UPDATE: I did find Terry's account, although he hasn't been here since August 2015. He has a little gallery of photos here:

Jeri and Terry Saxlund.jpeg Jeri Saxlund Passing.jpeg

ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
Prayers for the family.

Reactions: richsadams

BAD BOW TIE
Prayers for strength. My bride left this earth in November 2019. The journey goes on. God be with you and the family.

it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
thank you so much for letting us know. We have very fond thoughts of both Terry and Jeri. Love them both. So sorry to hear about Jeri. 馃挃 All our best to Terry. 馃挏

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
So sad when we lose a Fanatic Family member... Even if they no longer have their SSR, once a Fanatic, Always a Fanatic! Prayers Lifted Up! 馃檹

1 - 8 of 8 Posts