Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My loving husband, Jim Ulianich of Sun City West, AZ (Jungle Jim) went to heaven on December 29th, 2018. Anyone who knew him and would like to attend his service on Wednesday January 16th in AZ the information is below. Click on link below:

Obituary posted for James Ulianich. See https://goo.gl/Qzh3tk

Jim was from WA State and will be having a memorial service in WA also.

Jim & his wife Lu-Ann love this club and he loved his SSR's. I miss him so much.

Below is a picture of 240 Gordy and Jim at one of the Laughlin, NV

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,424 Posts
So sorry to hear this our Prayers are with you!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your loss. May you find solace in knowing he will be with you any time you drive his SSR, and I hope you find the time and inspiration to do that often,

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,358 Posts
So very sorry to hear of your recent loss.

RIP Jim. :frown2:

=================
David :black:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Condolences

At a time of grieving, thinking enough of the SSR club to let us know of Jim's untimely passing took a lot of fortitude. You must be a strong women, and hopefully your strength and belief that Jim will be in heaven, will lift your spirit. Condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Condolences

At a time of grieving, thinking enough of the SSR club to let us know of Jim's untimely passing took a lot of fortitude. You must be a strong woman, and hopefully your strength and belief that Jim will be in heaven, will lift your spirit. Condolences to you and your family.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Our condolences to you and yours. I can only imagine the memories you’ll have to share and the top down cruises. God bless and may Jim Rest In Peace.

Dane & Lisa

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,016 Posts
My condolences to you and your family. May the Lord give you continued strength to get through this time.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
RIP Jim...
..We can only hope that you are enjoying the PERMAGRIN that God has to offer you now.

Lu-Ann, Prayers and condolences to You and Your Family during this difficult time.

Alex and Tina

1 - 20 of 30 Posts