Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is so sad.....Nancy Mcfadden just called to say that the reason they weren't at the Parker Dam Run today, is, because Carl passed away...Cancer...our thoughts go out to Nancy and the Mcfadden family. Carl...always remembered, never forgotten. Nancy asked if I could put it on SSR Fanatic Site.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,907 Posts
:grouphug Oh Noooo.... Prayers for Nancy and the Family. Carl's wit and humor will be missed. :angel Extra Prayers and fog lites On for the passing of one Great Fanatic. RIP, my friend !

Reactions: ABLUR05

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,907 Posts
Thanks Gordy. I took the liberty to post on Face Book

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Sorry to hear , Prayers for Nancy and the Family !!

Reactions: yellow bear

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,514 Posts
This is very sad news!!! Thoughts, prayers and love going out to Nancy and the family!! We always had great visits with them!! They were the very first fanatics to invite Tracie and I in to their home, Carl sent me a garage package awhile back, that poster means a ton more now, RIP Carl, you will be missed!!!:crying::crying::grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
So sorry to hear about Carl. He made it to the Beach Cruise in 2008 and 2010. I was so happy to meet him and Nancy. I really enjoyed his enthusiasm for his SSR, and liked how he displayed it with toys.

The photo below was taken in 2008 when Dennis Gage was visiting with the Fanatics at the Beach Cruise in Penticton. Carl is on the left front of the photo, in the red shirt.

Attachments

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,001 Posts
Debbie and I are truly saddened. Carl and Nancy have always been a part of the SSR family for as long as we can remember. He loved his truck and loved to travel. Always with a smile.....

Prayers now for Nancy and the rest of their family. We share your grief.

OMG Carl, you will be missed so.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
This is indeed sad news and our condolences go out to Nancy.

Reactions: yellow bear

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,882 Posts
Condolences and prayers for the family!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts